Miss Universe 2005 in BKK - Norway looks cute?

chilli13

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<< Miss Thailand So-so >>

The Thai judges have an image ... tall, slim, white, small boobs. A year or two ago, my wife and colleagues were all asking, "Why did they pick such an ordinary looking girl to be Miss Thailand?" Quite simple: she fit the image the judges have. This year it is more of the same.

Notice that Miss Norway looks a lot more Thai than Miss Thailand!

p.s. I'm trying to imagine how Thai sounds spoken with an "Ole Olsson" accent ...

::

The old joke years ago was about the Thai student who was trying to show everyone that he could read English. So he approached the sales girl in the department store and spoke to her ... "Kaw-toht khrap, Khun Trai-nee."

p.s. Explain this to me:

<< The first runner-up, Kemika Sookprasongdee, 18 (L), and second runner-up, Phanchan Ahkrakul, 23 ®, stand between Chansawang. >>

Stand between her???

::

ib13,

I'm not sure what I should make of your quote.

First, note the two clubs for future visits. If they really have carribean dancers in Jakarta that would be nice to see.

Second, i don't give that quote too much credability. To me indonesia had never any shortage of good looking girls. Availability, that's another question. You point out the funny remark about indo conglomerates.

Given who they elect as beauty queens I won't mind missing them on the menu.

BTW, sometimes I get the impression that asians are so obsessed with white skin they'd elect Michael Jackson if he were starting in a beauty contest...

Archived