Miss Universe 2005 in BKK - Norway looks cute?

chilli13

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi guys,

if there's any chance to choose from the girls in the contest I'd like Miss Netherlands Sharita Sopacua. More pics here

But well, everyone his own. I wasn't surprised at all to learn she's from indonesian origin. Like Miss NL better than the Miss Indonesia btw.

The starters for the asian countries aren't anything special in my eyes. Anyone agrees?

I never heard of those mixed indo/thai clubs either untill few days ago on another forum.

Perhaps they cater to thai expat guys or the discerning internation bizman/expat who needs a bit of asian flavor to spice up his usual hot indo chicks?

Exerpt follow:

"There are two clubs in Indonesia have same concepts as Carribean, Tango, Forte and Orbit:

1. Zen locate in Thamrin Area.

2. Club 36 locate in Jakarta Kota (Downtown).

Both that two place have dancer from Carribean and other place. Yes Thai dancer is much prettier than Indo, but you have to know, because beauty girls population in Jkt is not as much by percentage like in BKK, so all the beautiful Indo-girls in there work as model, movie star or high class P4P sideliners or becoming Mia Noi of Indo conglomerates."

So theres a lack of indo stunnas as they all been sucked up by indo conglomerates huh?

:: :topic::stirthepo:wave:

samak said:

your geography knowledge are a bit meager!

she is not coming from Nakhon Nowhere, but from Nakhon Norway (both relatively remote); her mother came from Udon (or Ubon) and her grandparents still living there, but will watch the competition in bangkok only on TV!!!!!

for those who like a larger choice:

http://www.globalbeauties.com/universe/2005/u05_cont_a.htm

Almost 100% cuties. The Latinas are hot hot hot!

However...

Miss Venezuela Porker

Miss Thailand So-so

Miss US Virgin Islands Katoey!

Archived