Stones in Bangkok after USA tour ?

OCgringo

Well this is not arts , maybe culture !

The Rolling Stones anounced their 2005 USA tour

my favorite place is Fresno , California,

But anyway maybe after the USA dates they will make up some Asian dates that were cancelled last time :)

Hope BKK is on the list :):)

you named some good bands but how many of them are the original Members?.

at least with the Stones you know you will be getting at least 3 of the original Members and Ronnie Wood (is he still alive these Days?) who has been with them for 30 odd Years.

i wonder what the odds are on Ronnie or Keef going off the mortal coil first?.

sayjann said:

you named some good bands but how many of them are the original Members?.

at least with the Stones you know you will be getting at least 3 of the original Members and Ronnie Wood (is he still alive these Days?) who has been with them for 30 odd Years.

i wonder what the odds are on Ronnie or Keef going off the mortal coil first?.

- The Yardbirds are still with 2 Original Members (Jim McCarty, Chris Dreja)

http://www.yardbirds.org/

- Pretty Things with the complete 1966 Line-Up! ::

I saw all Bands last year live in my home country, and they are all still great.

:bow: oh, and Rare Earth i saw last year too! Long Live the Legends! :D

Guest lazyphil

<<my favorite place is Fresno , California, >>

Me and a mate were fly driving the USA one time years ago, we wanted to drive from San Fransisco to Yosemite but there was too much snow they said so we had to detour via Bakersfield and Fresno, stopping at a 'gasoline' station 50 miles out of Fresno we asked of any cheap motels, his answer was dont stop there...its a zoo :o....so we kept driving till we got to Lone Pine ::

Mentors said:

These old guys are just embarrasing. There are much better bands in same age but with a better live performance still alive: like Eric Burdon and The Animals, The Yardbirds, Pretty Things etc. etc

You gest!!!!

Eric and the *new animals* played in Sydney a few years ago ...in my local PUB....like 100 people max!!!!!!

The Stones,,,the best rock and roll band of *all*time filled our bigest venues several times over...I was there as i will when the guys hit Sydney on this tour... :bow:

Torneyboy said:
Mentors said:

These old guys are just embarrasing. There are much better bands in same age but with a better live performance still alive: like Eric Burdon and The Animals, The Yardbirds, Pretty Things etc. etc

You gest!!!!

Eric and the *new animals* played in Sydney a few years ago ...in my local PUB....like 100 people max!!!!!!

The Stones,,,the best rock and roll band of *all*time filled our bigest venues several times over...I was there as i will when the guys hit Sydney on this tour... :bow:

Right, but only with a high-budget marketing campagne, a full stadium has nothing to do with the quality of music. And then, there are always still the rumours about hidden musicians while Stones live gigs... :stirthepo

Archived