Yuk Yor

Old Hippie

Is this restaurant accessible by water taxi from Saphan Taksin? If not, what to tell a taxi driver? I'd like to give it a try this week, any idea on quality and prices? been awhile since I last ate there...lost the card I had... :( Also, any alternate suggestions would be good! Thanks.

OH,

Was there just this last week. Well at one of them, there are two quite close to each other. They have their own ferry boat across the river. Just go to River city and round back there are a couple of pier gates. Apparently there is a booth you can request the ferry from, takes about 3-4 minutes usually. Not too sure about this booth bit as our boss did what all Thai's do and got on the phone to call it. Not been to the one nearest Baan Chaophraya so don't know about that but the other one had a good slack handful of cutie beer girls and the waitress uniform looks as f it might have been designed with barfines in mind. Enjoy.

Ok food too and nice to sit out watching the evening river traffic.

Cheers,

M.

OH, this is not your first thread about Yok Yor!

yep there is a ferry boat from River City (if you do not know that go to Royal Orchid Sheraton and than this is opposite) to both Yok Yor Marina and Yok Yor Klongsan.

and if you go by taxi, you could use following map:

(above is marina, below klong san)

map-marina.jpg

for more details look in our review system: Yok Yor Review

• 2 weeks later...

O.k. finally ate there 2 weeks ago. NOT the same place I went before, was confused. It was o.k. enjoyed the view as the sun set, rain came and we moved into a covered area. Food was o.k., but nothing really special to rave about. Prices were o.k. maybe a bit high, but within reason for what we ordered.

Archived