?Beautiful for Farang but not for Thai eye.?

walletss

All the darker girls I talk with do not think they are pretty,

they are suprised when I say they are,

and yes after talking awhile it comes down to what I think is pretty and what Thai culture has pushed apon them as beutiful.

I guess its good for us as the darker girls often have a low view of themselves that they would be seen with us :)

Compare that to most Western young girls that would never go out with someone their fathers age unless he was RICH.......

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

where does this myth about handholding for months come from?

I WAS holding my gfs hand for one month, then I had to return to my country.

But I agree that this is the exception. A lot of younger girls do not have the patience anymore to wait longer than one week, the same as their western sisters.

Best regards

I know the score, but as I said own experiences have proved it wrong most of the time.

Moreover I dont believe a patient girl makes her more of a good girl. She just cant jump in & out of bed with strangers too often thats all theres too it in my book. She just have to meet a 'good' stranger & be lucky I guess.

If the holding hands for month scenaria would play out I wouldn't even consider her an option being a resident much less a frequent visitor!

Are there physical characteristics that would appeal to Thai men that don?t measure up to our ideals?

Hmm, my gf is admired by farangs, thais and laotians alike. Even by girls! And she is not tall or light skinned. But I must admit that she has a great character!

Best regards

Moreover I dont believe a patient girl makes her more of a good girl.

I agree but it was what I was searching for. A very romantic love story! And enough time to enjoy every stage of a developping relationship.

Best regards

I envy & appreciate your patience or maybe its just that I haven't come across a girl I needed or would want to wait for yet?

So while holding hand for a month was there perhaps a few others on the side? :hubba: :cover:

My personal view I guess in these matters is irrelevant of love & implies that sex is simply that, but as sex is such a powerful thing I see only disadvantages in pleasure delaying of course there may be exceptions as always & YMMW ;)

Holy crap (who says this?) Cent.

Do you think Jazz a phed.? :) 30 y/o is a target rich area. No crash and burn here. Btw, I continue to enjoy your incountry family reflections here and on the other list.

Your snip:

"Jazz,

Hahahaha. Well, that was over 10 years ago, so she'd be thirty now, and most likely married and living in Finland, or Germany, or USA or Canada by now, as she was actively seeking a husband/sponsor type of guy."

IB,

I do agree tho (as Naiv also points out) that younger girls tend to be a lot more impatient.

Another factor may be if the girl you fancy is in her hometown, possibly still living with mom and dad, a situation she doesn't wanna be seen or known of to be sleeping around.

The same girl in a different city, away from the family and a lot easier to get involved faster.

Pale_Rider said:

Holy crap (who says this?) Cent.

Do you think Jazz a phed.? :) 30 y/o is a target rich area. No crash and burn here. Btw, I continue to enjoy your incountry family reflections here and on the other list.

Your snip:

"Jazz,

Hahahaha. Well, that was over 10 years ago, so she'd be thirty now, and most likely married and living in Finland, or Germany, or USA or Canada by now, as she was actively seeking a husband/sponsor type of guy."

PaleRider,

:D Nope! Just saying she is now probably a bit outside of the optimal age range of most who prowl in the LOS for female companionship of a short duration! ::

Most of the ladies I see the guys chasing around the barstools here, well, especially a lot of the 'short time residents', are within the 18 to 25 year old range. She would be past her due date for a lot of guys now, and like I say, I doubt she went long without some first-timer to Thailand grabbing her up and whisking her away to some cooler-climed country. :D

And thanks, I'm happy you enjoy the stories, here and there. Would be nice to meet for a beer some day when in BKK at the same time/dates. :beer: ::

Cent

p.s. I've always preferred "Holy shit!" myself. :D

Archived