?Beautiful for Farang but not for Thai eye.?

walletss

While I do think Carlbkk has a point, my head still swivels at the sight of an attractive dark skinned woman.

Maybe it's because in the 'farang' scene the dark skinned women are more prevalent and one always craves more variety.

And for WYD. No, I was never a west end hooker. I plied my trade on Park Avenue or 5th Avenue! So there!

<<burp>>

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think along with white skin, they like western noses.

Methinks that was a typo - should read 'western wallets'.

Seriously, the whole 'I want to look like someone else' thing is so tragic - whether its whiteboy 'homies' or Wacko Jacko, its pathetic. When I read about Asians having their eyes 'rounded' or their noses 'sharpened', its just plain sad.

>>>I think along with white skin, they like western noses.<<<

Ime, that is very true (also definitely wallets too). This is combined with a respectful and appreciative, or at least tolerant and accepting attitude towards those who are, shall we say, a bit past their prime. All this combines to make a 50 something y.o., balding, average looking farang who is carrying a few extra kilos, quite attractive over there. I love it.

mongatu said:All this combines to make a 50 something y.o., balding, average looking farang who is carrying a few extra kilos, quite attractive over there. I love it.

Yes TGs are the nicest in the world as just they see our inner qualities. OK, money is involved but they are cheaper - and much younger - than those farang ladies telling us every day how our outsides look! ::

Seriously, the whole 'I want to look like someone else' thing is so tragic - whether its whiteboy 'homies' or Wacko Jacko, its pathetic. When I read about Asians having their eyes 'rounded' or their noses 'sharpened', its just plain sad.

One of the tings that really pisses me of are the adverts for the Skin Whitening cream on TV - surprised that the multinational companies involved in this do not get some flack for this in Farangland.

Have tried to explain to a few BG's that they have cute noses, and would look damned silly with a nose like mine - never succeeded...............

Archived