Baracca, Midnight

Coss

trooper said:

Went to Tilac (best bar in cowboy at the moment me thinks) and took a very nice girl home 1000 baht long time.

My fav on last trip was a Tilac girl , that bar was hopping , she was very willing to offer her services to be my future x-wife :cover:

Bada :grinyes: Bing

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dude_Le_Rude said:

Oh yes!

though, your avatar suspiciously looks like baccara...

they still have nurses uniforms at Shark? I have not been able to make it upstairs in a while. i always get cornered as soon as I enter.

Khun Dude

My avatar, now that u mention it, does indeed look like baccara ! Hmmmmmm....

To answer your question, last month they were NOT wearing nurses uniforms and on only a couple of nights did they have a couple of "sharks" shuffling upstairs. Below is what the "maneaters" were wearing last month (as modeled by a 20-year-old predator-mannequin who couldn't take the time to change before stalking me to my hotel and devouring my flesh).

su.jpg

Hugh (mak)

Baccara had some good looking girls two weeks ago.

Midnight has a nice atmosphere but the girls aren't that pretty.

I made the same assessment a few weeks ago.

I went into Baccara twice to see if I knew anyone from last year. The first time, I knew no one and saw nothing of interest. The second time, upstairs, I was so impressed with the talent that I even complimented Serge on his fine recruiting work. A couple of girls could even dance. :up:

I may have had the vodka goggles on, though. :drunk:

And, unfortunately, I was on my way to the airport. :wave:

Overall, Dollhouse and Tilac had better looking girls. Don't remember if I even went to Longgun.

I WILL not go out with Suadum, Kman, FrogPatrol any more.

This is my new resolution.

These guys are ALL EVIL and I will not allow myself or my wallet to be abused anymore.

Anyone for Platinum on Soi 22 tonight?

Pom Michael said:

This is my new resolution.

These guys are ALL EVIL and I will not allow myself or my wallet to be abused anymore.

Anyone for Platinum on Soi 22 tonight?

Hmmmmm , i gotta meet this Kman , :beer: , The nite I had out with Froggy was just as fun , if not more :shhh: than the one with SD :grinyes: You go home too early PM , but then again , you are an OSU guy :stirthepo

Bada :wave: Bing

HH-

Have to say, "Damn Right" good bar! There is some real cutties in here! I BF a small 42 kilo sex machine that moved her body beyond good! Her pussy was just soooooooo Damn tight! Fun bar and a happy hour of JWBlack at 60 baht...shit! I just pounded em down! Wish they would loose the clothes more often!

Good night out a few days ago... started at Baracca and was planing on 2 drinks per bar until I got too wasted to move but stoped short of my goal by like 20 bars... Must have had 10 or 15 pours in shark bar! Had a good time too! I really love hangin out with gogo girls they are such a blast!

SkiBum

Shyguy said:

The last time I was in Baccara, my mate and I were ignored. No one came over to take our drink order so after a few minutes we left. That was the 1st time anything like that has happened to me

this happens every once in a while in almost any bar. Especially when they are busy and the deck servers did not notice you going in. or, after you have been sitting a few minutes, someone is assuming that someone else has taken your order- hence, no service.

I actually like being ignored, as it gives me a chance to check out at least one stage full of talent before I have to plunk down baht for a beer... then I can walk out without wasting a little money and/or a lot of brain cells for a group of gals I am not interested in.

Shark / Baccara always has something sweet... so usually worth hanging around.

In the 2-3 years (?) Shark has been open, I have always bf somebody in that place. The little papasan in Shark is cool, too. He remembers my flavor of the month, and quickly tells me if she is there or not.

I am dissapointed to hear about the lack of Nurses uniforms... they looked pretty sexy.

Especially this one gal - maybe you saw her a year or so ago? long black hair, beautiful dark eyes, sexy bod.

:: Know who I mean??

and just as an aside...

If you have ever been on Route 17 in New Jersey, America, you will find Satin Dolls. This is the location for the Soprano's Bada Bing.

Compare the chicks in there with what you find on Cowboy or Nana or Patpong...

compare the attitude.

compare the services and prices for what they have for sale or do not have for sale.

point being: I LOVE THAILAND!!!!

Dude_Le_Rude said:

and just as an aside...

If you have ever been on Route 17 in New Jersey, America, you will find Satin Dolls. This is the location for the Soprano's Bada Bing.

Compare the chicks in there with what you find on Cowboy or Nana or Patpong...

For a bar , close as i have ever been to Thailand is the Red Parrot , El Paso , bout 15-20 miles east of downtown , Lolita's USA ? ::

Bada :beer: Bing

at Satin Dolls, the best thing I got, rather than give the gal a dollar tip between her BIG silicone titties....

I said,

'I want to put it in your back pocket'

she was wearing those cute little jean cut off shorts. After my dollar's worth of handfull, I went back into crying in my beer, dreaming of Bangkok, while she danced away to another customer.

I gotta make it out to El Paso one of these days when I do not have enough frequent flyer miles to get me to Thailand....

Florida had A LOT of strip clubs, too. All of which made me want to go back to Banggers more and more. The WORST attitudes I found, among farang women, those blonde bimbo types, was in Honolulu. nuff said. I am missing Thailand more and more. Getting my shit together for another visit in the next couple of months.

http://www.spicyparis.com/

more of what those in Thailand are NOT missing! ' though I do like the taste of a good burger. '

Peace!

Archived