Baracca, Midnight

Coss

Just a v small note, on my night there recently, Soi Cowboy if you need directions :)

Went to the Baracca bar one evening, mirrors on the bar, bar surface, glass ceiling, girls dancing on the glass ceiling as well, but why? They're all sans bloomers! Fine thing this, neck can get a crick if you're not carefull.

Midnight bar, very comfortable bar, pleasant staff, 500 bht BF, and a variety of states of undress.

Dek serves will give you a good massage if you're smiley.

Cheers

Coss

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did that exact tour with suadum a few weeks back , not really impressed with Baccara , sat upstais and watched the girls dance all facing the private room(s) , yawn , moved on to Midnite , KAAAABOOOOM !!!! , off the charts , thanks suadum :hubba: , took an excellant looking spinner back to the hotel for a LT.

Bada :beer: Bing

Baccara has the dilema of being a Japanese hangout,(that damn see through dance floor!-- feeding yet another Japanese fetish of peeking up skirts...) then the gals only like short time... since the travel season from japan has chilled a bit, most gals will be willing to go for reasonable rates, long or short time... all in all, an OK place, Shark bar seemed to have more , thin, hot babes in my opinion. just my observations. ::

let me know how it looks next month when you get there!!

The last time I was in Baccara, my mate and I were ignored. No one came over to take our drink order so after a few minutes we left. That was the 1st time anything like that has happened to me.

Also this is where I met the most hardcore BG on a previous visit. She gulped down her LD in less than 10 seconds. She then asked for a barfine. After I refused the barfine she asked for another LD. After 5 minutes she went back dancing and latched onto a young, newbie, Nippon kid. Unfortunately he made the mistake of barfining her. :doah:

Baccara had some good looking girls two weeks ago. I fancied one girl but the long time rate she wanted was out of this world so had to get out quick :). Went to Tilac (best bar in cowboy at the moment me thinks) and took a very nice girl home 1000 baht long time.

Midnight has a nice atmosphere but the girls aren't that pretty. Long Gun had couple of stunners but then again I won't pay over 2000 baht no matter if she's Miss Thailand. Nice show there though.

Archived