Andro, testosterone - getting old

Tiger Moth

For the purpose of injection, depo-testosterone is the most desireable form (used by vast majority of physicians). It is available OTC in Thailand.

A box of 20 ampules, each containing 250 mg of testosterone, on average costs 2,800. Baht. Disposable needles cost 2 Baht; and, a disposable syringe (3 cc) costs 5 Baht.

One 250 mg ampule is more than adequate for 2 week intervals for most individuals. Keep in mind that the spikes in blood levels seem to increase the risk of prostate cancer. I highly recommend annual or semi-annual screening of PSA levels to monitor the situation. Testosterone levels should also be evaluated on a regular basis.

Again, Androgel levels out the peaks and valleys; and, thus, is much more desireable ...

but, it's very expensive unless covered by insurance ... and, as previously mentioned, it is not available in Thailand, presently at least.

Hmm, I have had many a friend using steroids over the years and sadly some are dead as indirect results of this usage.

Now Creatine is not a steroid but works good if you want to gain some temporary extra strenght or mass. As a sidenote it is not friendly to your kidneys and at least where I live, it will be prohibited for this reason.

The other drugs you mention ar orals and only give a small short peak -they leave teh body as soon a they've entered :) I tryed them back in the days and it help when maxing the bench but never yielded any real results.

IF you must go with steroids, you are NOT to go with oral drugs as the side effects are allways greater. Inject in your butt and calculate a proper cycle.

Try and find a combo of Winstrol and Primobolan

doxx said:

IF you must go with steroids, you are NOT to go with oral drugs as the side effects are allways greater. Inject in your butt and calculate a proper cycle.

Try and find a combo of Winstrol and Primobolan

If you must go with steroids:

- see you doctor first for a complete check

- inform yourself _very well_ about the use of steroids

- keep in mind that impotence and other side effects can harm your health severely

- buy it from a very trusted source since there are many fakes out there.

- see you doctor every few months for check up

Anyway, I would never take this stuff. The potential of damaging your health is much too high IMHO. Additionally, as soon as you don't take Steroids anymore the positive effects will go away quickly. That's the reason why many body builders enter a vicious circle using steroids for years and end with a damaged body in the end.

I agree with most of what you say. I don't think any steroids, or hormone enhancing products should be used at all for body building. I think the results are more satisfying if one sculps one's body through hard work the natural way.

However, if one's testosterone level(s) are truely low, testosterone injections will help, although not without risk.

Archived