Mr. UAL's May 2005 Trip

UAL875

Prologue

I don?t even know how to write a trip report anymore? or why. These days, it hardly seems like anyone ventures to this part of Nanaplaza.com. It?s trendier to lament an over-posting egomaniac who recently was booted off. Aloud I rhetorically ask, since when does having a lot of posts mean anything? Really? BFD. Adios ? I say. Couldn?t be bothered reading through your stuff pal ? two/thirds of it was argumentative. If a poster constantly has conflicts with himself and constantly has conflicts on this board and ultimately gets 86?d then something is wrong. And not with the moderation. This site is about Sanuk, the plot is being lost. Ok, UAL, take two deep breaths?. one? two? focus now?.

That rant off my chest ? here?s a trip report. I hope ? in earnest - there is a silent majority here who does read my crap. This one?s for you - let ?er rip

Narita Airport

Time to update the procedures manual. All these years I would schlep from my office in central Tokyo to Narita, grab a quick cola in the UA lounge and then rush to board the plane for that lengthy thirty-eight thousand foot circus? what was I thinking? I implemented a new strategy this journey. I arrived early. All by accident. Many thanks to my boss for letting me ride in his car to the airport (he was heading to China that evening), a beautiful alternative to the NEX train or Friendly Airport Limousine Bus for the sad saps who know the hell of commuting in those. This resulted in me having extra time before takeoff. So I ventured into a section of the UA lounge I never really knew much about. The shower area. What a neat private room of ample space I was provided. It had a shower, a vanity and a toilet. A beautiful porcelain trophy. Naturally, before my shower, I took a dump. The kind of shit that purges the intestines and cleanses the soul. Then I scrubbed down. Man I looked and felt great. Like a million dollars in a Gucci wallet. I was refreshed. Smelled nice. And was relaxed. It was a fantastic flight, I read and slept and felt marvelous. And when I arrived at my room in Bangers I did not need to shit, shower or clean up. I was able to hit the ground running, so to speak. This was a great start.

Nana Plaza

I went to two places in this entertainment complex. The first was Rainbow 4. Had read the recent posts about this joint and was curious. Found it buzzing and loaded with girls ? many of them cute, none of them showing. Quite a number of punters as well. An old steady of mine works in one of the Rainbows so I had my RADAR sensors set to high alert (code yellow?) as I knew the place was staffed with girls from Rainbows 1 ?3. Was not so much concerned about meeting her ? that would have been fun ? I just did not want her/her friends seeing me pull someone new. Well sure enuff, after fifteen minutes, one of her buddies surfaces and I am ?made?. I found out my steady was not working (yeah right ? which one of you bastids was boning her?). Time to scat. Off to Voo Doo.

It?s been said that some folks leave their hearts behind in San Francisco. Well, over the years I have left plenty of baht and a bunch of emotion back at the Voo Doo. In fact, during the 90?s, my first ever bar fine was at Voo Doo. So there?s sentimental ties despite it being an ugly skeleton of its former self. I still possess fond memories. Of course the place was mostly empty (it was after twelve). Surprisingly, there were a couple of cuties dancing and one sweetie talking with the Japanese guys next to me. The dancers were not showing and the mood tepid to say the least. I was approaching crisis when suddenly the Yippon left her high and dry. I swooped. Paid the BF. Hell, no brainer. Made her night. Not only did she recover a lost barfine but my new friend traded in her older beat up Japanese model for a slick late edition without any dents. And we had a really good long time together. She was the right combination of cute and dirty. And in the morning when I suggested that all I wanted her to do was ?smoke?? well it was as if she won the lottery. Clearly, smoking was her specialty. However, she was pretty good at boom-boom as I will explain later. It was wonderful that she let herself out at eight the next day (allowed me extra sleepy time) and was not clinging onto me for the bf experience.

Cowboy

MaoMark?s last days in Bangkok were spent wilting away on Soi Cowboy. That has been chronicled and I understand why. Sitting outside a Cowboy bar at dusk and watching the tumbleweed roll by is intoxicating. Very much like grabbing a Dixie Beer and relaxing on the banks of the grand old Mississippi in N?awlins. One floats away in these settings and I was aloft. Only to crash down to earth by Nervous Dog and Suadam. I am not going to disclose the names of the bars we visited that evening but I will describe what I saw in three words: (1) many (2) naked (3) women. Such a breath of fresh air, particularly after not seeing one nipple during my time at Nana. Butt naked and numerous. Yummy. Except for one exceptionally fat whale but even she was wearing nothing but a smile. Here is the uncensored version:

(As a reference point, the action commenced at about seven in the evening) Bar #1 allowed the girls to take everything off. And about 80% complied and were not shy about it. It was the basic non-choreographed Bangkok stage shuffle but still pleasurable. Bar #2, which I had a ringside seat, presented a show in which the girls stripped down, and in groups of twos and threes, oiled each other up ultimately letting their animal instincts take over. Very nice indeed. MaoMark would have sighed his approval. Bar #3 was one I never desired to venture into. And it was obvious why. Nervous Dog and I were two thirds of the audience. Sure the girls were a bit younger but, other than that, the appeal was not so great. They were not showing and barely smiling - even after Suadam and a couple of other board members arrived. Fortunately, Nervous Dog did his best to keep the juices aflow with an assortment of crude comments and tricks ? the most effective being the ?suck-the-shot-glass-and-nipple-to-make-an-interesting-bikini?. But then something happened. The lights dimmed and the dancers slowly stripped down to their skirts. They were nekkid underneath in case you were wondering. And then the dozen patrons were allowed to play peek-a-boo. We stuck our heads (and torsos) under their skirts (for a twenty-note tip). Interesting and time consuming. Not only was I exhausted from this activity but I was somehow abandoned by my board mates. I sat around pondering if I should barfine the teenage looking beauty Nervous Dog was enamored with or the smooth skinned lovely that Nervous Dog was ? also ? enamored with. I opted for smoothy who immediately replied that she ?had mens?. Great. Closing time, lights on and I am high, dry and horny.

Back at my room, I immediately called the Voo Doo honey from the night before. Good little darling that she was, she appeared at my door an hour later. That was a bonus. By that time, I did not even want to shag but I was ecstatic she showed up. The only way life could have been better was if she brought some KFC with her. Finger lickin? good. So we slept. But the next morning ? ahhhh the next morning. There were definitely sparks. Maybe too much. And too little protection if you get my drift. Heat of the moment. Lots of fun. Not a lot of safety. Probably will never see this girl again but like the Voo Doo she will have her own little niche someplace on my hairy heart.

Food and Such

Lets see, what else shall I write about? Topics which do not involve me ogling naked babes or sticking my cock where it should not be stuck without protection. How about food and the board meeting? Am I the only one here who thinks Larry?s Dive Bar is a great place to kick back and have a cool drink or a relaxed lunch? I could be clouded because, like Larry, I firmly believe the beach should be brought to the people but still it?s a fun place to hang. I imagine when I become a resident of Bangkok, I?ll be frequenting that establishment. And this trip around I made it to Bourbon Street for the gazillionth time. And for the gazillionth time I over-ordered forgetting how huge their plates are. Also dined at some Brazilian Churrasco joint in the basement of a hotel down by Chit Lom station of the Skytrain. Jury is still out but early indications are that I would not recommend it unless really in the mood for that type of setting. Place was huge and? empty. Pretty indicative of its popularity methinks.

As far as the Friday Gullivers meet ? well it was same same. Where is everybody? The usual 5 or 6 faces. I finally had that lengthy conversation with Khun Kong which we were planning for a while. :liar: And it was good catching up with the poster from my old 'hood in New York. But where the fuck was everyone else? I guess they were in cyberland wailing about the loss of the Alpha one. But wait, he?s been reinstated. Fuck me.

Sayonara.

Bummer sticking your head under the skirt of a girl who had mems!

Interesting comment considering your doggy snout was sniffing away under there for quite a long time. Truthfully - how many baht did it cost you to have her tell me that she had "mens" :cussing::beer:

Archived