period

did you ever have a girl start her period when you are have sex with her?

my last trip to thailand this happen to me with 3 different lady's

first lady- i was checking my condom and saw blood

second lady- we just got finish i turn on the lights when she went to take a shower and guess what blood all over the sheets

three lady- she was on top of me she looks down at me and see blood on my leg

still had a great time always do

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Whosyourdaddy once said that 1 in 7 BGs are menstrating at any given moment. That's pretty gross. In the lighter before/after stages of their menstration, they can often (not always) rinse out and shag a guy without leaving traces. When I discover a flowing girl, I don't have the same what-the-hey as do you. Yuck!

• 2 weeks later...

Guys -

Ever since I started giving oral to chicks when I was 16 (which was a GREAT time filler since I was clueless as to how to use my dick), I've always, ahem, enjoyed sucking up all that red protein matter whenever it's "red light" time.

To me, it doesn't even taste like anything, and while I would never eat out a bar ho's snatch, it seems like I'm the only one who doesn't consider it disgusting. Why do people think it's messed up to paddle down Red River? Am I in the minority on this?

I'll second that thought, you sir are definitely in the minority! As for lapping it up...you must be crazy, BG or not, this cannot be a safe act! Forget aids, ever hear of HepA, B,C, whatever, and other deseases?

As for it being a natural act, so are diarea and vomiting, want to invlve that in the bedroom?

[ October 29, 2001: Message edited by: Old hippie ]

I had beers with a few Angels today, (I work with a few of them), the subject came up, in part to these posts and because a young neighbor was curious as to their membership rules. It seems there are a few "sub cultures" within that organization, all with their own requirements, many of which are subject to urban legend. As for "earning your red wings" it was a big thing many years ago, when they prided themselves on such vulgar acts. It was not a requirement, but if you were proven to have accomplished such a feat, then you were given a set of Harley wings, with the tips painted red. A black set of said wings ment you had done so on a black woman (not sure what the difference is). I was told the practice was very big 30 + years ago, and maybe a few still floating around. Today, I have been assured it is a "kinder and gentler Hell's Angels...with an eye towards social contributions..." that brought a round of laughs I didn't quite get! smile.gif" border="0 Hope that clears up the issue.

You're a wealth of knowledge Old Hippie!!

Now that you bring it up, I do remember something about distinction between eating black vs. white menstruating snatch. I wonder what color badge one would earn for indulging in Thai BG period?!? smile.gif" border="0frown.gif" border="0smile.gif" border="0

I believe the source where I first saw mention of Hells Angel's ritual was Hunter Thompson book about his travels with them. It was good book; probably about 30 years old by now, which would be consistent with what your 21st century Angel buddies said.

If anyone read the book 'The English patient', the one on which the Oscar winning movie about 4-5 years ago was based, well the male character in there is also described enjoying this particular sexual(?) act. I noticed this was not displayed in the movie version.

[ October 29, 2001: Message edited by: choopthai ]

Archived