period

Big Kev,

yea, it seems to be a whole new organization these days. Still probably not a good idea to quiz them on to many matters of "club business." For the most part, the guys I work with are pretty cool.

As for what color red wings for a Thai girl, I prefer not to join that club smile.gif" border="0. I read most of Hunter Thompson's stuff, I'll try to find the book you mentioned. I did see him in a documentry about this group, on the history channel some time back. I think in 30 years, most of those guys are long gone.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

while we are on the subject, besides the usual monthly, what could cause a girl to bleed during sex? certainly not my tiny pecker smile.gif" border="0 I had this happen twice this last trip, both girls swore it wasn't their period, but blamed it on a big dick and/or lack of frequent sex...not sure I buy either...

2 Years ago I had a real cutie of a girl that I picked up in pattaya. Same thing. Went to flip her over and change positions and noticed blood everywhere. Noticed blood on my skin near an open sore.

Next thing you know, my little friend decides he did not want to play anymore, so ripped off the condom. had a shower and kicked the girl out. Had to rip off the sheets and the mattress for even wet from the blood so slept on top of the confortor in the air-con that that was stuck on -10 degress.

Decided I better go for an HIV test 3 months later. Neg.!! and that was the last time I ever played with a bar girl.

quote:

Originally posted by Old hippie:

while we are on the subject, besides the usual monthly, what could cause a girl to bleed during sex?

Dear Mr. Hippie,

Leaving aside the obvious second choice, defloration, there aren't too many other possibilities. Certainly prolonged intercourse with no lubrication could produce an injury to the vagina but not without great discomfort. It is also unlikely that you could damage the cervix with a relatively soft and blunt instrument (no offense meant) such that a hemorhage would result.

There is a small possibility that your exertions helped abrade away a pre-exisiting scab on the lining of the vagina resulting in bleeding.

It's more likely that what you you saw was indeed menstrual flow. In some (mostly younger) women it is not uncommon for the cycle of menses to be somewhat irregular. Also, your partner may have been inobservant of her schedule or simply poor at math.

In a non-laboratory situation, your best guide to the source of the blood would have been a closer inspection of the sheets or other surfaces as menstrual blood tends to stain a few shades darker.

Sincerely,

2YL

Originally posted by thaibo:

[QB]did you ever have a girl start her period when you are have sex with her?

my last trip to thailand this happen to me with 3 different lady's

LOL!!!

On my last trip to Pattaya (last week), it finally happened and I believe I’ve earned my “red wings”… or do you have to munch on it first???

Anyway…

Hooked up with a cutie and spent the evening with her. Finally got down to business but her equipment didn’t feel quite right, there was even an odor I couldn’t quite place. Her breasts seemed a bit hypersensitive and, for the first time, I spotted a small zit on her face (noticed it earlier in the evening actually). I became a little concerned and stopped messing around. She sensed something was wrong and rushed off to the bathroom. That’s when I noticed the blood stain on the bed and my bits as well. She came out after cleaning herself off and apologized, I told her “No problem, you ok?” I then did a massive scrub down and must admit to being a bit concerned. When I came out of the bathroom, I found her frantically cleaning (well, attempting to clean anyway) the sheets. I told her not to worry as they change them out daily, she was still a bit upset. She wanted to head home and I obliged with no hassles. I fully understand her duress!

I guess I should have read the signs… Sensitive breast, a little bloating, acne, etc. All signs I’ve seen before on my girlfriend here at home. Oh well, didn’t think it would happen in Thailand for some reason. Now I know laugh.gif" border="0

Nakbin

Thanks for the info guys, as I previously stated, I doubht "Little Hippie" could inflict much damage...figured it was something like a miscalculation, or some other deal, like pill usage etc...forget the other crack downs, lets get a law passed to keep this from happening! smile.gif" border="0

OK Guys, I got it. Therapy starts next week.

Oh well, to each his own I guess. I mean, when Old Hippie started talking about other natural "things", I started to gag. I thought, "Oh god, now THAT'S freakin' gross!!!"

Funny how what seems normal to one is repulsive to another. But truth be told, I've done "Code Red" to about 6 girls or so, and none of them ever refused me. Some did protest, albeit mildly. The others were somewhat bewildered at the notion. A few were embarrassed, or maybe they were embarrassd for me? Oh well, I got to do what I wanted and they still got off, so WTF

laugh.gif" border="0

I didn't think you could catch those other diseases by lapping up the bloody discharge. I always thought that was limited to driving up and down the Hershey Highway. crazy.gif" border="0

Since we're on the subject of grossness, some friends of my ex-wife were flower children in the 60's. When they had their first kid (delivered by a midwife, and no drugs), husband and wife both ATE the placenta after the kid popped out. EEEEEUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! shocked.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

What ever happened to, I'm OK, you're OK??

Archived