Fat Western Bull-Dyke onstage at Angelwitch!!

El_Tel

Before Kappa gets a bit of a complex about this, can I just say that there is an exception to this general rule about farangs, men and women. Mr K is somewhat younger than myself, and, I think it's fair to say, a bit of a mover. On more than one occasion he was seen onstage in Cowboy, but it was actually at the request of one or other of the girls, who he was also dancing with on the floor of the bar. To be honest, his presence actually got them jiggling around with considerably more enthusiasm than usual - and he did keep his pecker tucked safely away. On those occasions, anyway ........

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
josh_ingu said:Your friend was the one who you posted "looked like he was going to knock her off stage" and your friend went over to *her* to "start getting physical" not she to him.

-j-

The operative words here are 'looked like'.

Secondly, I didn't write 'went over to *her* to start getting physical', I wrote 'I can see it getting physical'.

Not really the same, are they?

If you're going to try to pick apart my post, then like I said, read the f*cking thing first.

As you've neither met my friend nor witnessed the incident, it's all assumption on your part and looks an awful lot like you are trolling.

And I don't really appreciate you twisting my words.

Now where's the manager's account of the incident, Stick? At least he was there to witness it. Or was he?

I'm sure we'll get an unbiased and objective report!!

josh_ingu said:Well, despite the fact that you used lots of really long complicated words like "dyke" and "lesbo"-j-
I do apologise. I couldn't think of any others at the time. Will 'carpet-licker' do?

josh_ingu said:You both could have just ignored her, made it clear you were not interested in "playing",

-j-

'Playing'? Maybe you're idea of 'playing' is to step on someones shoulder (in LOS a no-no!) leaving a dirty footprint but it's not mine.

Try doing it to a Thai one day and post the results here. I'm sure it'll make interesting reading.

I was wondering this myself as well. Where is the 'other side' to the incident?>>>>>>>>>

The other side of the incident is not the manager but the fat, farang broad with the I.Q. of a dying water buffalo in Essarn during a particularly severe drought. (Or however she was described in earlier posts) So we need her side of the incident which means we have to find her and I believe finding people is one of Stick's talents so I say we hire Stick to track the lady in question down and if need be do as certain locals in uniforms do, i.e., beat her until the truth emerges.

To add my two satang, I have seen farang guys on stage, drunk and obnoxious, and wished Thai bouncers would live up to their reputation, but they are waaaay too patient with these idiots, in my opinion.

Mandarin has an effective policy. When the farang thinks he is so cool to get up on the stage they just stop the music and he figures out real quickly no one wants him there. Saw it in action and it worked very well.

Chinatown,

"The other side of the incident is not the manager but the fat, farang broad with the I.Q. of a dying water buffalo in Essarn during a particularly severe drought. (Or however she was described in earlier posts) So we need her side of the incident which means we have to find her and I believe finding people is one of Stick's talents so I say we hire Stick to track the lady in question down and if need be do as certain locals in uniforms do, i.e., beat her until the truth emerges."

Hahahahahaha. As much as I'd like to be able to get that much info on the whole thing I think we may have to settle for the manager's version or perception of it. Besides, I think Stick might 'Stick out' hanging around the lesbian bars in farangland trying to track the buffalo down. :)

"To add my two satang, I have seen farang guys on stage, drunk and obnoxious, and wished Thai bouncers would live up to their reputation, but they are waaaay too patient with these idiots, in my opinion."

Well, it is the quickest way to get me to call for the check bin, that's for sure! You'd think the bar managers would notice this massive flight to the door by their patrons when this crap happens.

:down:

Cent

p.s. Wish I could make it to the book signing, but sadly I leave the Land of Smiles for the states Wednesday morning for a few weeks. Hopefully next time.

Archived