Fat Western Bull-Dyke onstage at Angelwitch!!

El_Tel

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is part of your reply: "Another irky point (please do place here a more accurate word) is how you denigrate white girls looks opposing them to the "beautiful girls in the gogo".."

Here is what I actually said in my post: "They seemed like nice, young, reasonably attractive ladies (faces and clothing). But, they were simply buffaloes compared to the slender, beautiful Thai ladies they shared the stage with.".

The simple fact is that the average farang woman is much larger than the average Thai lady. I happen to prefer small women and am particularly attracted to Asian women.

Some men like larger women. I am not one of them. And, I suspect that many farang men who are in BKK (but, not all), fall into the group that like smaller, petite women.

By the way, I have always liked small, petite, slender women. My ex-wife was an Italian American 5'4", 105lbs.

One of my best friends as a young man, loved women with a little meat on them (as he would express it). So, we would never be interested in the same woman when we went out together. Worked out beautifully for both of us. I never felt that my choice was superior to his, just different taste.

And, it is my opinion, that many farangs in BKK happen to favor small, petite women (which Thai ladies are compared to farang women - jing jing).

So, for many farang males are not particulary happy to see a farang lady on stage, since they would perfer to see slender, petite, Thai ladies.

There are exceptions, as others have pointed out in this thread. But, I think the rule is that male farangs in BKK prefer the look of the petite, slender Thai ladies.

Okay, this is what really happened.

Even though having spend the past two years sanuking in LOS, my pal has in fact gone totally off slender Thai girls and now has a fetish for obese, western, chain-smoking lesbians with cropped hair.

And boy, couldn't he believe his luck when on a visit to a local ago-go, he saw the girl of his dreams swinging gorrilla-like around the silver poles.

Imagine his delight when his beeming admiration was rewarded by a seductively placed foot on his shoulder. He almost shot his load there and then!!

Finally the erotic display was over and as the maiden left the stage, he rushed round to congratulate her on her stunning performance and hopefully, perchance get to know her much better.

Unfortunately, the local hired as bouncer misinterpretted his actions as aggressive and he had no option but to leave the bar to seek his luck elsewhere, disconsolate and depressed.

Poor boy!

Archived