Fat Western Bull-Dyke onstage at Angelwitch!!

El_Tel

Simie,

I pretty much agree with you here. But in After School bar last year I think it was, a decent looking woman, maybe late 30's early 40's came in, sat like any other customer, bought 3 girls a drink, then the fun started, they tied her hands behind her back, opened her blouse, hiked her skirt and went to town, not bad to watch, but they kept it off the stage. Sad part is, it is usually an ugly tart who gets up there thinking she is turning everyone on.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Hmmm... curious post on your part. I take it you are a Thai girl. "

Hell of an easy way to dismiss a very senseful criticism... But then you saw many "beautiful thai girls" in a gogo bar... well... happy sunday...

randonshots,

I would love to comment on your post but I can only guess at your meaning since you didn't complete a single sentence.

Also, "senseful" seems like it could someday be a senseful word in the English language. But, for now we will have to suffice with words like sensitive or meaningful.

Although Straycats reply may have been sensitive or meaningful, it was off topic. The topic throughout the thread mainly had to do with the displeased reaction of male, farangs when female farangs decide to get on stage in a GoGo. And, this displeasure generally is associated with the fact that the male farangs generally find the female farangs unattractive if not out and out repulsive.

While it may be true that at least one young Thai GoGo dancer finds older, male farangs replusive, this is off topic and may be worthy of its own post.

Pretty impressive that Hatton beat Zu, don't you think?

Fortunately, I?ve never witnessed a fat farang chick climb onto the stage of a gogo bar in Thailand and start dancing - UGH! However, several years ago I was nursing a beer in NEP (Rainbow bar I think) when a VERY attractive farang girl who had been sitting with a couple of Aussie guys decided she would take the stage and show the local girls how its done...

Well, I prepared myself for the worst, but no, to my surprise this gal could really shake a leg and had a fantastic body to boot - although the only clothing she ended up removing was her blouse which revealed a bra underneath, she was still sexy as hell. Anyway, she put on quite a show, did it with class, knew when to stop, and truly put the Thai girls to shame with her energy and dancing abilities. I suspect she was a pro from down under.

Now I like Thai and Asian girls in general just fine, but would never deny there are many breathtaking farang beauties out there and not all of them have bad attitudes. Problem is getting your hands on one... :grinyes: Especially for us old farts who aren?t rich or famous. :(

ST

ST

"Now I like Thai and Asian girls in general just fine, but would never deny there are many breathtaking farang beauties out there and not all them have bad attitudes. Problem is getting your hands on one... Especially for us old farts who aren?t rich or famous."

Truer words were never spoken.

Old Hippie said:

...Sad part is, it is usually an ugly tart who gets up there thinking she is turning everyone on.

I agree, but did see a good exception a few years back at a big 2nd Floor bar at NEP. A Texas blond I'd been introduced to by an acquaintance was a genuine Dallas "skinny dancer" on vacation. The three of us were "stage-side" when I and her "boyfriend" encouraged her to join the troops shuffling above. A couple of the Thai girls, not knowing this chick was a "professional", also encouraged her. Well, needless to say, she put on an act that stopped the show (total nude was allowed). All the Thai girls could do was stand back and watch...talk about "shock and awe" ! When the number was over, I think all 50 bar dancers gave her an ovation and came over to greet her. It was a nice break from the usual.

Hugh (mak)

Hugh_Hoy said:I agree, but did see a good exception a few years back at a big 2nd Floor bar at NEP. A Texas blond I'd been introduced to by an acquaintance was a genuine Dallas "skinny dancer" on vacation. The three of us were "stage-side" when I and her "boyfriend" encouraged her to join the troops shuffling above. A couple of the Thai girls, not knowing this chick was a "professional", also encouraged her. Well, needless to say, she put on an act that stopped the show (total nude was allowed). All the Thai girls could do was stand back and watch...talk about "shock and awe" ! When the number was over, I think all 50 bar dancers gave her an ovation and came over to greet her. It was a nice break from the usual.

Hugh (mak)

I've seen a great looking blond girl onstage in Living Dolls in Pattaya. That was fun because she was pretty, knew how to move, had a good body and got down and dirty with the Thai girls.

The fat dyke in my original post was the complete opposite of that.

MisterBlonde said:I think your mate took it a bit too far
Really?? Well maybe the dirty foorprint she left on his shirt's left shoulder had something to do with it!!

We're laughing about it now but will be avoiding Angelwitch for the forseeable future.

El Tel,

Yes, and conversely I can imagine how the bulldyke would have reacted if your friend had gotten on stage and started dancing, and then when she and her friends started booing him and he came over and tried to wrap his leg around her head and shove his crotch in HER face. I wonder how much she would have appreciated this herself? And how she would have reacted, along with her "friends". What gets me is it is usually okay for the women to do this, and all just a joke and you are an asshole 'in their eyes' if you can't take the joke, but turn it around, and they'd probably be calling in the cops and accusing you of sexual harrassment and all. ::

::

Cent

p.s. I also hate it when farangs get on the stage, 99% are drunken guys, and the occasional woman that gets up there is usually a drunken fat hag. The stories of the good-looking farang girls are nice, and I probably wouldn't mind a bit if they were cool about it; and not just trying to 'prove' to whomever that they were sexier and prettier and a better dancer than the Thai women we go there to see dancing.

"this displeasure generally is associated with the fact that the male farangs generally find the female farangs unattractive if not out and out repulsive."

Tiger,

Thanks for the english lesson ,I'll try to remember ...

Male "falangs" find female "falangs" generally repulsive... uh... and even when they're much younger... uhuh... Well... I doubt it's even true in Planet SoiCowBoy and definetely utter non sense for about every white guy I know - it seems I don't know you though... ya know the story about the best are always missed ...

Another irky point (please do place here a more accurate word) is how you denigrate white girls looks opposing them to the "beautiful girls in the gogo"... But then if you didn't notice so many white guys are into caucasian birds, you might have missed the fact that for many thai guys those "beautiful' girls are more like the ugly part of the thai female population?

Random, up for any ethnic pussy today

Archived