Fat Western Bull-Dyke onstage at Angelwitch!!

El_Tel

Checked out Angelwitch after a few hours in the Ball in Hand lat night. The evening was going fine until that is, we entered Angelwitch.

My mate and I took stageside stools and watched two very good shows and things were looking good.

Now this is where the evening quickly fell apart.

Once the shows were were over the regular dancers took to the stage. Unfortunately a western woman decided to join them in spinning around the silver poles.

And guess what. No she wasn't fit. As a matter of fact she was a cropped-haired, very overweight and shockingly ugly lesbian. As she's twirling, Thai dancers are being bumped out of the way and she's generally pissing everyone off.

Now I can guess that some of you might be thinking, that's it's all just a bit of fun.

Well, look at it this way. I don't really mind paying premium drink prices to watch half-naked Thai girls dancing but no way do I want to see THIS.

We both exchanged 'let's quickly drink up and go elsewhere' looks.

Both my mate and I are fairly easy-going and have both lived in LOS for a number of years but this was too much so we tried to boo her offstage. The dyke noticed and tried to seductively wrap her leg around my mate's neck.

Now if ever you've had a Thai girl do this, it's not an entirely unpleasant experience.

But the leg of some huge farang buffalo bull-dyke is far removed from that of her more attractive and feminine Asian cousins.

My pal grabbed her huge and heavy limb and angrily threw it off of him and looked like he was about to get onstage and knock her out.

She then got offstage and joined her friend of similar looks and persuasions to celebrate.

By this time, my mate is trying to relax and calm down but the mood's been ruined.

The fat lesbo then makes matters worse but glaring across the bar and blowing kisses at the guy. At this point my pal runs over, confronts her and I can see it getting physical real quick.

The mustuchioed Thai bouncer (seems like a decent professional type) intervenes to seperate them and my pal stalks out, furious at her and angry at himself for rising to the bait.

Angelwitch management. Please stop westerners, be they male or female from getting onstage and making complete twats of themselves and pissing off your punters.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate this also. Saw it in Cowboy 2 bar a trip or 2 ago, some old fat french broad dancing for her husband...it was sick, might not mind if she was good looking, but damned, what makes them think we want to see the mess he is married to? Mind you, I didn't mind the decent looking white chick getting serviced at after school the time I saw it...neither did anyone else as I recall...

It just seems as though farang women just happen to be big and fat and repulsive when seen through the eyes of a man who choses to live in BKK and loves beautiful, tiny, Asian (Thai) women.

I was at a Go Go in Patpong a few weeks ago. There were 4 young farang women who seemed to have had a few drinks and were up dancing on stage. I would say they were in the 20 - 24 range. They were interacting with the Thai girls quite nicely and were all about fun and a good time. They seemed like nice, young, reasonably attractive ladies (faces and clothing). But, they were simply buffaloes compared to the slender, beautiful Thai ladies they shared the stage with. I felt bad for them. Young, seemingly nice people, out for a good time. But, the simple truth is, to the eyes of a man who could almost be their grandfather, NOT ATTRACTIVE, AT ALL.

So, what is a farang lady out for a good time to do - well, I guess not come to Thailand would be a good start.

One of the hotest things I've ever seen onstage in Thailand was a few years ago in Pattaya; a Go-Go off walking street, a bit past closing time but things were still happening on stage.

A Dutch blonde in her late 20's, beautiful albeit dykey, got up on the stage and began dancing; she was pretty good. A couple of the girls onstage were clearly attracted to her and things quickly got interesting, and very real.

They got a bit rough with one another, one of the Thai girls literally tore the farangs shirt off. It wasn't long before it was nothing but skin and as stated before, the action was real. At one point, one of the Thai girls straddled the other and held her, inviting the blonde to spank her, and that she did; smartly.

They kept it up onstage, the rest of the girls cheering them on, along with everyone else in the bar. Finally, after about 10 minutes, someone turned up the lights; that didn't exactly end it, they just moved off stage and into a corner while the rest of us exited,-- most reluctantly.

:The fat lesbo then makes matters worse but glaring across the bar and blowing kisses at the guy. At this point my pal runs over, confronts her and I can see it getting physical real quick."

This brings to mine a little pantomime I've seen a few times.

someone blows a kiss ( to someone that does not want it)

the "kisse" mimes statching the kiss from the air, tossing it on the floor and stubbing it out like a cigratte butt.

cracks me up every time.

One of the hotest things I've ever seen onstage in Thailand was a few years ago in Pattaya; a Go-Go off walking street, a bit past closing time but things were still happening on stage.

A Dutch blonde in her late 20's, beautiful albeit dykey, got up on the stage and began dancing; she was pretty good. A couple of the girls onstage were clearly attracted to her and things quickly got interesting, and very real.

They got a bit rough with one another, one of the Thai girls literally tore the farangs shirt off. It wasn't long before it was nothing but skin and as stated before, the action was real. At one point, one of the Thai girls straddled the other and held her, inviting the blonde to spank her, and that she did; smartly.

They kept it up onstage, the rest of the girls cheering them on, along with everyone else in the bar. Finally, after about 10 minutes, someone turned up the lights; that didn't exactly end it, they just moved off stage and into a corner while the rest of us exited,

Now this would be worth seeing.

Usually when westerners get up on stage they do make fools of themselves. Sometimes it's amusing and sometimes it's just plain embarrassing, but it usually doesn't last long.

Yes i'm afraid farangs up on the stage are one of my pet hates. I don't care if they are male or female, young or old etc i personally just don't want to see it. In my experience in most cases the majority of the punters don't want it either but the people doing it always seem to think they are so clever?

Cheers Simie.

Archived