Orbit/Forte

Paillote

Orbit is reopened again in their same location. Old memberships/bottles are honored. I'm a happy Tiger.

To see what makes an even happier Tiger, check out Caribbean on Rachada. It out Orbits Orbit!!!!! :up: :up:

Cheers,

SD

suadum said:

To see what makes an even happier Tiger, check out Caribbean on Rachada. It out Orbits Orbit!!!!! :up: :up:

Cool! Is it easy to find? Can I just jump into any taxi and ask driver to take me there? Must admit I never heard about it, and a web search did not bring up anything...

Paillote

I like places like Club Mystique and Q Bar where you have freedom to move about. A few questions based on the review.

1. Caribbean sounds like a Pegasus type club; a place I only go when someone else is treating, and even then only once in awhile because (a) I hate karoke and (B) you're essentially captive in a small room with the girl you first selected when you entered the place. I tend to have second thoughts and like to move about. Is my impression right: is Caribbean a Pegasus like place in the sense that you don't have the same freedom of movement you would have in, say, CM2, Q Bar or - even more so - any go go bar?

2. The poster calculated a tab of about THB10,000 for drinks, bar fine (THB4,000) and tip. Yikes! Is that about right?

I like upscale venues now and then, but that sounds ridiculous.

That was a crap review. Nothing like Pegasus. Basically, Caribbean is just like Orbit, a nightclub with hostesses and tabletop dancers (not nude, but very hot, arguable the best looking in Bangers). Barfine is B2500. Bottles are B3K. It ain't for the skint, or for most non-Thais, but good fun. Recommended.

Cheers,

SD

The club that's opened up in place of Orbit is very similar to the old version. It doesn't have to be expensive. Some girls are fantastic, others are all make-up and no beauty. A lot of middle aged Thai businessmen in these places. You're not stuck in one room or have pressure like in Piano and those types.

One more to try is The Resort on Ratchada (similar to Caribbean, new club) where my friend (luk kreung) is the lead singer/dancer. If she's anything to go by the girls here will be the best in town!

@CarlBkk

As I am always keen to discover new places, could you please tell us where is The resort?

And could you tell us more about it?

Same prices range as forte?

prices of membership etc..?

Thanks

::

It's more huge warehouse Chinese-Thai tease dance bollocks a la Forte, with the same type of girls wearing the same level of clothing, with the same types of guys and the same money chasing them. There's a lot of discussion on bangkoktonight about the girls in these sort of places but I'm not sure my dick could see much of a difference when they're undressed. Probably about 5 degrees to the vertical for a lot more trouble? :dunno:

I know a girl who's worked in Patpong, Piano and Orbit and she still seems to be the same girl with the same body...

"Barfine is B2500. Bottles are B3K. It ain't for the skint, or for most non-Thais, but good fun. Recommended."

Bah... I'll continue to high jack those threads with FR from Paris...

Dancing with some very big titted suburban prolly north african but sexy freelancer in the VIP corner of l'Etoile last night. She and her friend are drinking on a punter's bottle a couple of couches from us. I remark she's busy but she goes "I bet you 1000 euros I won't go with that guy tonight"... than giggles " actually if I lose the bet I'll make more money"...

Sometimes Carribean/Orbit looks like a cheap corner of paradise !

Besides we did another challenging marathon last night :

General Lafayette than futile attempt at Costes without resa than Marly -parked right outside the Louvres in the middle of the roundabout - if it was good for Louis 14 it's good for me! Later Buddha bar and again L'Etoile. Than crashed :fever: Vely goos ! but expensive and didn't get laid !

Random, missing anywhere? ::

Archived