Anyone flying FRA-BKK soon - I need doc delivered!

chilli13

Hi anyone,

I urgently need a document carried to BKK by tuesday morning 14jun at the latest.

Actually doc not quite ready, but hopefully later today or tomorrow sometime & thus if anyone flying between tonight & monday & willing to carry 1 page succesful in exchange for adequate fee at arrival handover then let me know asap ;)

Problem being fastest express mail I could find was 2-3 days & you guys know the reliability of mail!!

So any helpful sanuk travellers please PM.

Thanks

ib13

p.s. NO its not a blank check for TG thats so urgent!!! :o

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No luck ib13, just got out the hospital this afternoon after surgery and not allowed to fly until 9 aug, trust me, I would be out here tonight if I could....FRA-BKK is booked, too late for you I am affraid, but if you need some more time to finish your doc I will be happy to oblige....

Shit, two full months in farangland to survive the cold here....

But Elef's idea sounds good....

thanks for suggestions I'll try out thai shops, restaurants etc.

but really would you trust a total stranger to do this?

might as well ask at thai house eros centers as well :hubba:

noone flying over for quick sex fix TG direct sells as low as eur430 if flying tomorrow or later this week ;)

i know i know but I also know theres gonna be conseqenzes & hard 'work' following such action...

may need a bit more than 1 or 2 days lead time as well & the fact that she would be willing to fly across the world for me to bring a doc to my TGF would probably not help either :cover::shhh::nono:

try overnight courier, pricey but it will work. DHL, UPS, Fedex.

Or call the carriers, Thai Air or whoever flies the route. Just expect to pay +/- $100.

Archived