Anyone flying FRA-BKK soon - I need doc delivered!

chilli13

"despite stating otherwise german embassy accepted a scanned copy of the invitation & visa should be ready on thursday "

That folks will be another happy ending story of endless and borderless love, again only on Nanaplaza.com, live from Bangkok, Frankfurt, Bucharest and everywhere your commited reporters find booze and pussy in abundance!

:clown::hug::elephant::chili:

"No direct flight from Paris to Bucaresti ? "

Doch ! 600+ euros with Tarom when I went to buy the ticket on the very last minute (Friday 6pm), found a 372 E flight with Lufthansa for saturday morning and could enjoy star alliance gold perks. Good choice.

Ib, Bukaresti whores are already a goneby story, iIll try to post a report but nothing great, really. Seriously wondering if Frankfurt is not the best WE destination for the french sextourist...Prag beeing the other option.

Time to shower and go meet bizpartners in our favourite pub. ::

Random, wondering if he'll get back to work before end of August :: :p

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"if Frankfurt is not the best WE destination for the french sextourist...Prag beeing the other option"

Random is right, I totally agree with him, I go to czech republic in June before getting to LOS in july.

Although I begin to prefer other places in eastern europe,

prague being far too popular and so a less interesting nightlife.

"Random, wondering if he'll get back to work before end of August"

:hubba: :rotfl:

excellent

prague is notreally WE is it?

anyways prosal pointed out in another thread europes hot spots & I think it included kiew for sure ;)

frankfurt itself not too 'hot', but the fkk clubs in the surroundings is kinda world famous aka fkk world, oase, etc...

" prague is notreally WE is it?"

:: I meant Week End destination, not West. What did you mean?

Random, sleepless and wondering seriously if romanian xanax generic is any more reliable than prostitutes there :whatever:

IMHO, the eastern destinations for tourists like us:

(I write this in a whorist point of view)

Prague: the "most develloped" and most beautiful city in this part of the world, a well organised nightlife, many pros but prices are beginning to become "european" too.

Do some real tourism too or you are a sex craved dumbass.

Kiev/odessa: the place to be, it will probably become like czech republic but at the moment it is by far less expensive and less "mercenary". go to other cities in ukraine if you want more choice, better prices, less tourists.

(go preferably in the western part of the country)

Germany: yes Germany, the FKK clubs etc.... where you can find all the eastern girls you want. (if you do not want to go to Prague but you will really miss something) :: ::

Russia: Great but.......everywhere except moscow and saint petersbourg (still you can find some gems)

Why? Too expensive for the services........

If you want to make a very nice trip:

take the transsiberian and stop in the main cities on the trip.

You will discover russia, a nightlife without the crazy prices and mercenary/maffia style.

Other than that

Budapest: is like prague with similar prices.

Georgia: From my last trip to georgia and besides the political tensions, it is a great place, something like Thailand

(but far less "organised") without anyone else.

Problem is that a "civil war" or war could occure anytime.

Bielorussia: great place, very nice girls, but communist, prostitution is illegal, foreigners are not welcomed at all.

Others where I have never been but heard off:

Baltic countries: like Prague but less expensive

Slovakia, bulgaria etc......

Thanks Drogon for helping out taking this site up there in the mecca of global whoremongers, but need some more info about those points:

"Budapest: is like prague with similar prices"

Is it?? Been there only once a few years back and saw many expensive hostess clubs without all the "salons" and sex shows U get in Prag. I won't mind much giving it another look though if we get good input about the place :p

Thanks for the Transsiberian tip, might be worth its weight in glasnost KY.

"Baltic countries: like Prague but less expensive"

Do you think they are as lively?? Just checked out the WSG forum and they seem far less develloped in the club/sex industry

great to see an innocent courier thread turning into best WE whoring destination ;)

budapest is a worthwhile stop in the new EU members circuit.

loads of strip/sleeze joints where take aways are encouraged!

expect no less than eur100 & don't be shocked by eur200...

Archived