Anyone flying FRA-BKK soon - I need doc delivered!

chilli13

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ib that was a complication you didn't mention. Sure your GF will suspect any TG travelling without family for being a mia noi. Still there's hope for you to find a TG with BF via a thai shop.

Have you checked with DHL? Some years ago I used them for send legal documents to Japan and South America - delivered within 24 hours.

ib13 said:

sorry to hear that, but at the same time happy to hear you appear to be doing well :)

I'll manage somehow

Thanks, the difficult part being the 2 months to wait here. I considered taking train to Moskow and Being, but don't think my docter would agree neither....

thanks thalenoi I might actually do just that - find the best looking(i.e. trusting) TG at first class checkin & see what kind of deal I can close. Im sure say 2000thb at delivery would help persuade some jay dee person.

I'd still prefer a NP member though ;)

Anyone?

I would use a currier service. As was suggested, or the airlines might have a small package delivery service, documents and such. Pricey but very relieable. I would think any stranger would be leary of carrying a package to another stranger. One of the questions the security screeners now ask is "are you carrying anything, or did anyone approach you to carry anything..." an affirmative ansewr might really cause a problem, resulting in detainment of you document, best to use a currier.

Try TNT. Used them several times from Dublin to BKK, and always arrived within 48 hours.

Costs around 20 to 30 Euros, depending on the weight.

http://www.tnt.de/InternetTNT/tnt_content/index.html

According to them, if you send it tomorrow, it will be delievered at latest on the 13th (normally delieveries eraly in the morning, even if they state up to 18.00).

TNT & DHL aren't really the same are they?

DHL are usually located together with deuche post & they're probably the ones I'm gonna ship with a sthey offer 2 day express delivery to bkk for eur48...

But sure I have few problem locating whores thats not fra off ;)

Archived