Anyone flying FRA-BKK soon - I need doc delivered!

chilli13

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the story evolves & thus now I'm down to only 1 flight that may get the doc there. problem is to get it onboard & through customs apparently TG cargo doesn't deal with private persons & haven't yet found a courier or NP member that will :banghead:

so BB whats your contribution towards this thread gonna be - and I mean in a ONTOPIC way?

IB13,

I thought that this was taken care of long ago. Just take the document to any freight forwarder at FRA airport, send it as a Document, pay the fee and off it goes.

You can send it to her name but then she would have to pick it up at the airport, or better let the agent of the forwarder pick it up and she can then come to their town office to get it.

About the quickest way, only quicker is to have someone hand carry it for you.

Cheers!

WTF :: :clown::sleeping::rolleyes:

I think several posts ago ruled out socalled 'express' services, which best offer is 48h to bkk so please don't bother being a smart arse ok?

Ever had any actual experience with OBC or FRA airport then please chip in, but otherwise I'm getting a bit feed up with ignorant posts suggesting previously ruled out options :applause::bow::elephant:

p.s. don't worry I've found myself a few courier options by now, but most promising charging some eur200 & needs the doc almost 5h prior to flight departure, so I guess I'll only make the evening flight & thus have choice of both LH+TG with tue afternoon arrival bkk ;)

Thanks a lot gentlemen :: :D

Tuesday afternoon...

What happened ? ::

Random, holding his breath... and enjoying a great Buffet in Dusseldorf airport senator lounge :neener:

Wished I flew Lufthansa more often

And the german discovered spanish can make wine...

Random, Valformosed

:drunk::elephant:

That´s pretty much the high point of this trip to romania though :shakehead

hey don't you have some romanian whores to fuck instead following my public express mailings! :)

FYI despite stating otherwise german embassy accepted a scanned copy of the invitation & visa should be ready on thursday ;)

still I ended up sending original by fedex probably hanging around somewhere in paris by now!

enjoy the free haribo winegums in the lounge :neener:

frankfurt new senator lounge have biergarden but gretha will only serve decent gentlemen draft franziskaner :neener: :neener:

spanish wine you may help yourself to & you'll need plenty to find sexy chicks in bukaresti!

Archived