The Ultra Sound

Nervous_Dog

Its special OH. To be responsible of a person so fragile, depending upon you. It gives life a new meaning. To see happiness in small one, sometimes fighting and arguing though.

A child is formed and developed in so many ways. I think and hope my 2 cultural boy will have advantages from his 2 cultures. But of course, its also a worry. I hope he doesn't get to be one of the many who doesn't fit anywhere.

One thing is for sure, and I am not saying that only because I am the father. The mixed Asia/Euro kids are so, so much more handsome/pretty than the 100% euro ones :D

Cheers!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It seems that the mixing is NEVER 50/50, more like 65 Farang 35 Thai, or the other way around. I have a mate whose kid hardly looks Farang at all, where as Jing-Joe and others look more Southern European than Thai.

DarLLek often gets askedd if she is the maid, not so much now she;s preggers again!

ND,

Same overhere, my little one is more look farang than anything else, on the outside maybe 5% Thai. My wife gets asked all the time if she's the babysitter and how much does she make.........

Wonder if the next one is the other way around, will know in probably less than 4 weeks now.............. if that's the case, maybe time for a DNA test. 555, just joking.

I have a really cute picture, its interesting because of the story behind it.

Its my Thai stepsons kid (his kid is 1/2 Thai) , playing happily with my kid. Who is 1/2 Viet. Both of them will be ladykillers for sure.. If you want that pic ND, PM me your e-mail address.

Its weird to think that if it wasn't for me neither of them would exist.

I guess my son looks more Viet than Norwegian Limbo. His colour is more Norwegian though, and he is certainly most comfortable with the climate here.

I believe that its a huge advantage to have 2 culture background, I also believe its a force to mix far away from your own genetic background. Maybe thats a controversial point, but there is many inbreed pakistanis around with diseases as a cause of their family customs.

check_bin_krap said:

Its my Thai stepsons kid (his kid is 1/2 Thai) , playing happily with my kid. Who is 1/2 Viet. Both of them will be ladykillers for sure.. If you want that pic ND, PM me your e-mail address.

Its weird to think that if it wasn't for me neither of them would exist.

There's obviously another story involved here that I have missed along the way, but why 'neither of them'???

Archived