New open air BJ Bar!?

Long Gun

And they get pissed off when the rest of the globe considers Thailand to be the whorehouse of the world. lok! They're even training them in uni! Wonder if that one on the left is hanging out at Soi 7 Beer bar? Those earrings look kinda familiar.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

It is very strange indeed!....now the girls I saw last night that look liked Thais (perhaps Malayas?) in May Ball gowns didn't look strange, looked, well, vely nice :)

".... claiming the activity was not intended to give any sexual meaning as reported, but was a misinterpretation due to ''camera angles''

Haw:neener: haw:neener: haw:neener: haw :neener:haw:neener: haw:neener:

How utterly uncreative! Made my night!!

One of my wife's younger sisters just moved in with us and started college here in Bangkok this week. I have to admit that while the picture probably would not have affected me a few weeks ago, it made my blood run cold when I saw the student dresses and white blouses. :onfire:

rickfarang said:

One of my wife's younger sisters just moved in with us and started college here in Bangkok this week. I have to admit that while the picture probably would not have affected me a few weeks ago, it made my blood run cold when I saw the student dresses and white blouses. :onfire:

#1 daughter is a year away from going to Uni. I feel the same way. So much so that I will probably do all I can to force her to choose a Uni abroad.

I was a fraternity man in Uni and I did not beleive in hazing then and I still do not believe it. My house did not practice it and it is one the the three biggest fraternties in the US. Hazing is stupid and accomplishes nothing.

Cheers,

SD

thats what my gf told as well. she seemed not too shocked of this one just said its a bit much!

if they however choose to opt out they are bound to be labelled wimps for a long time & hardly easy to do just like many other things TG might be 'pressured' to do in daily lives ::

ib13 said:

thats what my gf told as well. she seemed not too shocked of this one just said its a bit much!

if they however choose to opt out they are bound to be labelled wimps for a long time & hardly easy to do just like many other things TG might be 'pressured' to do in daily lives ::

Well.. this is a place of higher education, where learning is the number 1 activity...right? :)

Shit

If your daughter can get to Chula or Thammasat they are not that bad in terms of initiation party.

My girlfriend graduated from Chula. She LOVES the experience and got a good memories of it. No physical harm. They just asked her to crowl to various 'stations' where they asked her to do fun things. The first one was to "beautify' her by putting some talc and lipstick on her face. Just to make funny face off her. One was to put her hand in a box full of jelly, it was disgusting feeling but nothing dangerous. Another one was her senior students (4th year) put strings on her wrist and wishing her good luck and be deligent and be a good student. Later in the evening, they had several shows on stage. Most were funny shows. One was a 'political' joke using a play as their interpretation. They tried to give new students a sense of responsibility of their country.

This was all done in the campus in Bangkok.

Archived