Quick question?

Bkkbound04

Be advised it is a long not so great walk from the skytrain stop as I once discovered...There have been some posts here about it, maybe check the archives...? Usually no problems, I went there with another guy from the board, who speaks Thai well (Which helps) and we were fine. Prices were very good (maybe higher for us, didn't notice), the Mamasans we encountered spoke passible English...and no apparent signs of resentment or hazards...

The clubs were sort of run down, the girls o.k. but more to Thai taste then to mine (I like long hair and dark skin), but not bad looking. But still, I would go again as it was a different kind of place and experience...

Don't go on a weekend or end of the month. There'll be a ton of Thai guys and most likely not enough women to go around and sit with you. And if one does sit with you, it'll probably be the ugliest ones.

Very few people speak English, so atleast a minimum of Thai language skills is recommended.

What I like about saphan kwai bars is that you can order food and it's usually passable. There's a premium but it's not that bad on the food. I think the women there do get a lot of traffic but guess that's part and parcel with the trade (or however that saying goes).

<<burp>>

• 2 weeks later...

Archived