Champagne - New Lounge Near Soi 4

frogpatrol

drogon said:

Thanks for the report.

The prices are a little crazy compared to pegasus or high end venues.....

Agree. I think they are trying to replicate the price structure for STs and LTs at some of the high end establishments on Ratchada, Ekami, Thonglor, etc. But I do not see it working unless they greatly increase the number and quality of girls working there.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(objective and non alcoholic) report "

Why enduring such harsh conditions to investigate?? Some masochistic view of hollidays?? Drink and it will all be smoother! :beer:

Anyway not the prime location to charge so high....

"Some masochistic view of hollidays??"

@randomshots

Damn I am discovered, yes I like when a TG spanks me

:hubba: ::

When I say non-alcoholic: it is in the belgian way:

Find a nice TG, drink 5 beers then if she is still a girl this is right,

go on till she changed into an elephant or any other animal,

then you know you reached the alcoholic non return point

until that point, you are still sober my friend

:drunk::beer:

"Oldie-

Wow! This place must have made quite an impression on you!"

I did enjoy the surroundings (much more upmarket than Soi 33) but the place needs some sort of entertainment to liven it up.

It gets a mention in Sticks this week and he mentions 4500 baht ST. The mamasan told me 1500 for bar and 3000 for girl - all paid up front to the bar. Paying this 4500 baht to the bar before even leaving just did not feel right - apart from the sum how do others feel about the package deal?

Paying this 4500 baht to the bar before even leaving just did not feel right - apart from the sum how do others feel about the package deal?

you do the same at a massage parlour, right? pay up front for an expected service. no big deal in my mind.

I have been in some really upscale member's only clubs, they worked something like you described. Pay the club, around 4-5000, s/t. no extra tip expected or required.... but knowing that the barfine (owners cut) is 1,500... hmmm, that puts me off a bit.

Archived