Champagne - New Lounge Near Soi 4

frogpatrol

"the package deal"

For "penthouse" type models in high scale MP you pay thses kind of prices yes and in some upscale gentlement clubs too

but

it seems that from what I read (will confirm next week) this place is either, insanely overpriced if it caters to farangs, or they cater to japanese/korean who (most of them) do not mind paying these sums.

I will take a look but I am pretty sure that I could find far more "beautiful" TG for less.(pegasus/forte/qbar/etc...)

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you do the same at a massage parlour, right? pay up front for an expected service. no big deal in my mind.

At the MP you get 90 minutes. With this you could wind up with a very short ST.

Hey Shyguy,

I agree, I was just commenting on the concept of paying the club / bar / mp up front, rather than paying the gal later...

but, in ALL of those overpriced places, it is a BIG waste of money. (an MP is the exception, because you get other bath / massage services)

These gals may be dolled up a bit more, wearing nice clothes, but deep down they are the same same farmer's daughters we all know and love who hang out in Nana parking lot or anywhere else...

Why anyone would want to pay 500 baht to TALK with one of these gals for an hour is a mystery to me.... :: 250 baht per drink but a two drink minimum??!!! Piss on my head and tell me it is raining. A scam is a scam is a scam is a scam is a scam. ahhh, but to each his own.

When I was taken out to one of those high scale clubs, everything was put on my friend's company expense account credit card; so it was never my money! I think his Amex bill showed something like

"Royal Siam Health and Exercise Club" as the name of the club...

@Drogon - the drink prices are way too high! especially the lady drinks! save your money for some other fun! or maybe you are very very rich man :: ::

Peace!

Sunday is there weekly off.

I did visit this place on 21st & 22nd. The place is really done well with white curtains / layout, and far better than the soi33 bars. I did meet one of the partners and I understand that they are targetting punters who are on business ac's and other hig end customers - Japs/Kore/Chin.

The prices are crazy for the location. Who know the place might click..... time will tell.

cheers

vinod

Dude_Le_Rude said:

is this the same location that had the 'no hands' restaurant a couple of years back?? any shop in that location with those prices is doomed to fail.

Yes, it's the same location, and, like you, would be very surprised to see it stay in business through the end of the year.

The 'no-hands' bar in this location a couple of years ago was largely staffed by former Silver Dragon agogo dancers. I suspect most of the staff at the current business is also staffed by girls who worked in the bar business.

For me, what's the point of putting an expensive dress on a girl when the customer's primary motive is to get it off.

Archived