Help!

Hi

I need help! I found a small amount of white-slightly-green-yellowish stuff on my underwear. It appears that the stuff is coming out from the edge of the mr well-not-so-happy.

It happened just now, about 12 hours after I felt a slight burning feeling when I urinated.

What do you think this is and is there any treatment I can use/get without seeing a doc? I am on my buisiness trip in the LOS and cannot see a doc unless I tell my clients which I hope to avoid ...

Thanks!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well obviously you have been playing without condoms, a dangerous sport at any time and particularily nowadays.

My Personal thought is it would be worth seeing a doc and find out exactly what you have, nobody else needs to know about it. other than that try Vibramycin 2 tabs 3 times a day for 7 days or so. No guarantees on the cure as I don't know what you have but I've used them myself a few years back and have recommended them to friends who have had problems and they cleared all the problems.

No, I have never played without condoms. But two days ago I might have used it incorrectly ... That's the only thing it can be.

Can I obtain the drug you mentioned in a drug store Thailand?

Thanks for the info!

I don't know of anything that shows up in 2 days,

the ususal is 7-10 days after expesure.

Have you had a wank while your hands were dirty?

Yes it is available over the counter in LOS

[ November 12, 2001: Message edited by: rictic ]

Rictic,

Well, I think I did back at home ... So it could be that? Or could it show up early if my immune function was a bit down due to stress and long traveling?

Last night, I read STD info on the Internet carefully and decided I should take Zithromax. I went out of my hotel around 11:30pm and found a pharmacy which was open. It had the drug and I bought it and took 1.5g. This morning the stuff is gone and no burning feeling (which was weak anyway). I do have a little bit of diarrhea as a side effect, I suppose. I am hoping it is cured.

I decide to take Zithromax over the drug you told me because of its single dose usage: I need to work hard in LOS in the next several days and wanted a quick fix if available. But I really appreciate your help!

Thanks!

[ November 12, 2001: Message edited by: BKK31 ]

Now, BKK31, let me guess...

Because the discharges instantly are "gone," and the first pill gave you the trots, you've immediately discontinued taking any more of the antibiotic. Right? Well, you are playing with fire, here. Poorly treated VD can, infrequently, lead to sterility.

Your client doesn't have to know anything. Just sneak off to Bumrungrad Hospital, near Soi Nana, late in the evening, and get a first-hand examination. The whole ordeal will be pleasant and will cost around THB1,000, and you will get to meet some cute English-speaking nurses. You'll have a much more settling piece of mind.

If your client finds out, tell him/her that you had problems falling to sleep, and needed pills, or something.

Good luck, and don't spread that shit around. wink.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by BKK31:

No, I have never played without condoms. But two days ago I might have used it incorrectly.

Maybe while in LOS you could find a nice, caring and understanding girl to show you how to put it on. Maybe buy a banana and practise yourself or even better try putting one on drunk. I found from then on in my teens it was a piece of piss when sober.

mitch laugh.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by BKK31:

Rictic,

I went out of my hotel around 11:30pm and found a pharmacy which was open. It had the drug and I bought it and took 1.5g. This morning the stuff is gone and no burning feeling (which was weak anyway). I do have a little bit of diarrhea as a side effect, I suppose. I am hoping it is cured.

[ November 12, 2001: Message edited by: BKK31 ]

Go see a doctor, it's the easiest thing to do, a 20 minutes visit can't hurt you. usually,you don't get STD from jerking off.

Archived