Help!

The first rule of any prescription:

Always finish the given amount unless told otherwise, especially with use of antibiotics. Just because you feel better or you can't "see" the symptoms doens't mean it's not still inside your system.

Hmmn, having anything green coming out of my dick is gonna be like a catastrophic event for me. Hell any man should be freaking out like a psycho and be running to the closest clinic. If it falls off, you can't glue it back on. blush.gif" border="0

btw, how the hell does one "misuse" a condom? Even if you put it on backwards, it still gives you the same protection. crazy.gif" border="0

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the interesting follow up info, BKK31. I'm really glad you saw a doctor.

Dumb question--you don't think you might have an allergy to this particular pack of condoms' latex or lube or something, do you?

Just fishing. Happy to hear you are back in the saddle. Ride it hard while the gettin' is good! smile.gif" border="0

TD,

I believe BKK31 said that his BG's juice had really dampened, if not soaked, his hands, and then he went slip-sliding around fiddling with both sides of the rolled up condom, trying to figure out which side faced his tool and which faced the prize.

Got to give the guy credit for getting a BG so damn wet. Love it. wink.gif" border="0

vtombrown,

Yes, I did buy a pack of condoms sold on the Internet I have never used before this trip. They are called Beyond 7 advertised as "Made of Sheerlon 'Skinless Skin' - thinner, super strong and silky soft - for a sensuous natural experience". You may be right that I may be allergic to this type of condom or lube they use. But I am sure about the discharge: it was greenish yellow, maybe a little viscous, not much but enough to give me a clear indication that I got something bad.

I have one more pill before completing the courses of the two antibiotics. I feel fine so far, but watching very carefully ... asking myself "is it a little tingly?" when peeing and "is it a little red on the head?", "any discharge?", ... This has been an experience for me.

The final night in Bangkok I took a Karaoke girl to my hotel room, but could not enjoy sex with her very much, worrying about making the same mistake and its consequences. I did enjoy MP girls more probably because they seem to follow a set pattern and know it very well: they took care of me very well.

Now back home, I got the Bangkok Blues (have read about this in a thread) and also worries about STDs ... Looking back, I was really worried about catching STDs before the trip, ironically got something on the first night (seems like), and had to worry about it throughout and after the trip. Was it worthwhile? Well, I think YES!

BKK31,

Did you tell the girl that you believe you got the STD from to have her self checked?

Hope you told her. I've had an STD and when I told the girl to get herself checked she came back and told me she tested clean. What do you expect?

I understand men are aware their is a problem long before women. In fact many women have no symptoms.

Yes, I called her (she gave me her phone neumber). I told her that I thought I got gonorrhea from her and she should get checked. She was surprised and said would get checked. I don't know the result of her test ...

[ November 24, 2001: Message edited by: BKK31 ]

Great attitude BKK31! Hope to see you there, on your next trip. I'm sure you're fine.

Best Regards smile.gif" border="0

PS--there is only one cure for the LOS Blues, and that would be the treatment of a return trip!!!! laugh.gif" border="0

[ November 24, 2001: Message edited by: vtombrown ]

Archived