Lving with a Thai Girl - The Business Cards

Nervous_Dog

Jing-Joe has a facination with my work. I am now working from home, and she has even set up a mini desk and chair beside mine.

Very cute and she sits there and takes notes for me and draws crocodiles, which any secretary worth their salt would also do.

One problem I have found is she has a fixation with business cards.

Now like all people doing business I collect cards and bring them home to be entered in to the PC and filed.

Recently I noticed a few important ones I refer back to where missing.

We looked everywhere, and couldn;t find them anywhere. That night in her cot, I could her Jing-Joe talking rather oddly. "You go here and mathew go there and mimi go there too and I stay here and I work pc while you go there"

Damm odd, till I peared into her cot, and there she was, pretending to work on a computer, and had three business cards of mine neatly laid out in front of her!

Jing-Joe has seen that they are important and now steals mine to play "Working"

This is getting annoying, and I;ve disvocered the only way out of it is to collect cards from restaurants, come home, and when she approaches my desk, give her these ones!

So - if you need to know a good place to eat in SE Asia, just call my secretary!

DOG

Hi ND,

Mine likes to sit next to my laptop as well and look what I'm doing. preferably she sits on my lap and plays with the mouse, have the screen go up and down like a complete madman.

Consequently she is in hand toucvh of all my 'important' stuff and although she hasn't developed a liking to business cards yet, she most likely likes to check out my drawers and throw paperwork around a bit!!

Man, I though I was reading about my own secretary for a moment!

Good luck mate! Good secretaries are hard to find indeed.

A bit envious, and relieved as well...

ND,

I am not allowed to supervise my nephews anymore...youngest one was using the term "...slack jawed mother fucker..." naturally they blamed me... :( COuld well have been his grandmother, bitch has a mouth like a sewer!

Archived