Terrorist attacks in London

Guest baldrick

Hi!

Any foreign journalist swarming in the settlements used to look for the easiest interviews, hence in English.

Quite simple really.

I can buy into this reasoning but it it doesn't answer my question why American jews have the right to take up residence in other peoples land. Even in Israel there is a large group people that detest the Jewish terrorists on the west bank.

Plus we are talking here about 9000 settlers,

9000 may have the number of squatters in the Gaza strip but the number on the Palestinian west bank i much higher.

All other historic facts presented by Evel are pretty accurate as well, easy to check on the net.

No they weren't and the net although useful is not the absolute truth. Especially not if you read selectily.

Calling it propaganda only shows you as a fool.

Calling someone a fool because they don't share your opinions says more about you than the person you attack.

regards

ALHOLK

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ALHOLK said:

Calling someone a fool because they don't share your opinions says more about you than the person you attack.

:D thats funny. You come over with your propaganda (in casu jewish terrorists) and claims Evil's figures and facts are all wrong. There is absolutely no need at all to agree with him or with me, I called you a fool for disposing facts & figures as propaganda.

Oh, and calling you a fool is not an attack, just a conclusion.

So, wise one, what are the correct facts and figures ?

BB

Hi!

Here are some facts.

Before 1948 there was no such state as Israel.

Before 1948 the Jews living in the area were a minority.

The colonial power (Great Britain) decided that part of their colony was to be given to a minority living there.

The creation of the state of Israel was partially based on terrorism. Haganah (sp?), Stern etc. was to a signifcant exten based on terrorism (Ever heard of prince Folke Bernadotte?).

There are International agreements which stipulate how an occupying forece in a foregn land may conduct themselves. They include but are not restricted to: They may not move out the local population out of the area or their own population into the area. They may not introduce their own currency into the area. They may not enforce their own civilian law in the area.

There are aso international agreements that specify what a terrorist is. These include armed people that do not carry any visible sign of which millitary unit they belong to. I.e. the so called settlers. And no they don't have a right to protect themselves any more than a bank robber does.

Also as I pointed out before his statistic of 9000 settlers is totally wrong.

regards

ALHOLK

Oh dear..... you got so many of your 'facts' wrong that I do not even know where to start.

Looks like you are the revisionist type of person :(

Just a very little minor 'fact' : the UK had no say to whom they 'gave' their 'colony' away.

It was a mandate, and it was the UN who voted in 1947 for the creation of Israel.

And you so-called prince was a count BTW.

As for the rest, whatever makes you happy.......... :dunno:

BB

Hi!

Just a very little minor 'fact' : the UK had no say to whom they 'gave' their 'colony' away.

It was a mandate, and it was the UN who voted in 1947 for the creation of Israel.

Yes it was a UN mandate but it was administrated by the UK so obviously they some say.

Yes Folke Bernadotte was a count but was also a member of the Swedish Royal family and to my knowledge not deprived of his title. You see all children of the royal fimily are princes and princesses even if they are not heirs to the throne. It is also a fact that he organized the evacuation of ~3000 jews from Hitlers CZ and extermination camps and has been honored for this in both Euope and Israel. He was still murdered by Jewish terrorists (Stern) as he belived that the Palestinians had human rights too.

Yor are accusing me of being either a liar or an ignorant. Why don't you substantiate your accusations with refererences to some hard facts.

regards

ALHOLK

Oh dear, now you are plain boring :sleeping:

I'll leave ya in your beliefs, whatever those are, as your conclusions are too mutt......

Each time I correct your statements, you counter them with 'yes, but...'

Who denied the count was not murdered ?

You brought him up, I corrected he is a count, but where does he matter in history ?

He is but a spat of Swedish oil on a hot middle east plate.

BB

Guest lazyphil

Hey at least some good may have come out of the earthquake that hit Pakistan/Afghanistan, may have crushed to death that filthy little toe rag Bin BagLiner :)

If so, there was a considerable amount of "collateral damage" just to get the boogger.

p.s. Wait and see if some loonies in the Middle East don't blame it on Butch and Blurr. (You know about the US newscaster who blames the hurricane that hit N. O. on the Yakuza, I presume ...)

Archived