Fantasy Premier League 2005/06

peckieboy

i'm gonna be nice to you Guys,i have a little inside knowledge.

anyone with Lua Lua from Pompey in your Team (if anyone is that stupid) then i suggest you take him out.

he has been admitted to Hospital with a reoccurence of his Malaria.

the Cretin decided that he knew better than the Doctors and decided he didn't need to take his Medication.

therefore he is now back in Hospital and pissing me off.

so many People are starstruck and treating him like a god.

nothing is no trouble for him and People are walking out of the room backwards and bowing........... :banghead:

Yesterday he claimed he had lost his keys and 3 highly qualified Nurses were taken off their duties of looking after Patients and told to look through 180 bags of dirty linen and medical waste.

4 Hours later it was discovered that his 'mate' had taken them for safekeeping............ :cussing::shakehead

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply
kman said:

U67

Cole supposedly has a dodgy hamstring and might be back this week.

I see Taggart now has his own security detail after 2 guys tried to get at him last Saturday. I guess they also had Rooney as captain in a fantasy league and were as pissed off as I was that he started on the bench.

bloody typical, the site was so dodgy last season with injuries and looks like they are continuing the trend. funny how skys web site didnt mention that.

kman said:

Oh, and I see you've been quite the centre of attention with the boys across the water in the NFL game ..

Cheers

K.

:shhh:

How about stopping the Champions League comp :)

Oh and it's a bet allright.

I don't know about them sissies but I promise to go out with them in a MAN U shirt (with Sayjann) and Arsenal (limbo) next time in BKK.

GOD knows I'll look like an idiot but I have faith in my fantasy team.

Don't let me down guys :bow:

I like what Peter Crouch has brought to Liverpool. I thought that the guy was only capable of standing in the penalty box and heading wayward crosses into the net, without even jumping. Well, it turns out I was wrong. It wouldn't be a stretch to say that I thought he was the best player on the pitch Saturday-especially good when you consider he's just becoming fit again.

I think he's very effective for this reason. His height allows him to grab balls in the attacking area, and his touch is very good once he gets a hold of the ball. Because of this, Liverpool has a stable hub in the area around the goal, allowing the attacking-minded midfielders (Garcia, Gerrard) to push forward. This is basically the way Saturday's first goal was set up. Having this advantage in the center will really help them out.

I was also pleasantly suprised by his mild displays of pace and agility. It's clear that he isn't the stationary, one-dimensional striker I had envisioned. Good move, Rafa.

i was watching Crouch a few Years ago when he signed for Portsmouth.

they were in the old Div 1 in those Days and he scored a lot of Goals in a short period of time.

Villa snapped him up and Pompey made a profit of around 500% on their initial outlay.

never given a chance at Villa and after doing well at Saints Liverpool came calling.

i was surprised at their choice of Striker and so far i'm not sure if it's the right decision.

thay have always been a passing Team,but now Crouch offers the long ball option.

the Game against MU was a disaster for Liverpool in a tactical sense.

they kept hitting the ball long but had no-one to support Crouch and so many attacks were broken down.

would Owen have been a good Partner for him,like Toshack and Keegan?.

Archived