Fantasy Premier League 2005/06

peckieboy

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nah,still 23rd and same as last Week.

but after the bonuses i will probably be in the same position.

can't see many of my lot picking up points this Week.

long way to go yet,i'll catch you up......... :grinyes:

BTW did i mention that i was top of the Table earlier in the Season?.............. :neener: :neener: :: :applause::chili::up::tophat::devil:

he scored you 2 Points,better than nothing.

but i noticed something strange in the scoring tonight.

Man City v Bolton was a 1-0 win for Bolton but the scores for the Players on each Team are puzzling.

looking at Limbo's Team and he has Barton and Mills.

they have given Barton 3 Points and Mills 2.

but so far no Bolton Player has been credited with any Points.

seems strange that they can't do the Bolton scores at the same time as the Man City ones..........

They must be still worried about memory or storage or whatever because i noticed some of the updates were slow as well.

last week was a real bastard. what was happeening? horsfield and cole dropped, del horno with a last minute injury, gardner limping off after 30 odd minutes. jees. i was lucky to get 31 points.

it just shows the advantage how having 3 playing subs available. Ah yes, on that point, could someone tell goatscroat that all 3 of his subs are injured and wont play for months? Still, he got 51 points this week, so maybe he doesnt need them!

now, can we stop the league now please? part 3

( reckon if i say this every week while i am leading it will be my lucky charm :) )

Those bonus points are still a bit strange though.

:dunno:

U67

Cole supposedly has a dodgy hamstring and might be back this week.

I see Taggart now has his own security detail after 2 guys tried to get at him last Saturday. I guess they also had Rooney as captain in a fantasy league and were as pissed off as I was that he started on the bench.

Oh, and I see you've been quite the centre of attention with the boys across the water in the NFL game ..

Cheers

K.

Archived