Fantasy Premier League 2005/06

peckieboy

I doubt you'll miss the bonus points since those (if awarded) are for this gameweek and since you have him as your captain for this gameweek you'll miss nothing. Same for any other kind of changes. Won't have effect until after next deadline.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sayjann said:

2 things confuse me and that's not a difficult thing to do.

i looked at the Managers Table (overall) and it shows scores from 99-82 points

then i look at the August Managers table and it has scores from 143-120 points.

shouldn't they both be the same? and if not what is the difference between the 2 links?.

bonus points.

i have Van Nistelrooy as my Captain and as he will not be playing in Gameweek 3 i will transfer him out to put in a Forward who will be playing.

now after his and MU's performance i would imagine he will get at least 1 bonus point.

but due to having to go to work (8 Hours before the next set of games kick-off) there might be a chance that i will be transferring him out before the bonus points are awarded.

if i do this will i lose any bonus awarded to him?.

if so this does not seem to be fair as not my fault i have to do things way in advance.

Not sure why, but the "August rankings" are showing current numbers which include the first week totals and the points received today after the first round of games this week.

The "overall rankings" show who was in first after last weeks games (guy in first had 99 points) and the number of points he picked up in the first round of games this week (in his case 32). So the guy who was first last week with 99 has fallen to 5th place with 131 points and the new leader (see august) has 143. The overall rankings will be updated when all of the games and bonus points are posted.

As for the question of getting your bonus points for Ruud, don't blame me if I'm wrong but I would guess that those are points that you earned in week 2 and you would be dropping him for week three. You should still see the bonus points in your week 2 totals and the overall totals.

Learning as I go....

Shilo

a happy Weekend.... :grinyes: :grinyes: :grinyes: :grinyes: :grinyes:

OK,OK i know before any bonus points awarded but just looking at the table fills me with joy........... :yay: :yay:

i looked for Limbo and as hard as i looked i could not find his Team,then i went beneath me and lo and behold there he was...........LAST............ :chili: :chili: :chili::grinyes:

at least i have been top this Season for 24 Hours,but i KNOW i will never have the ignomy of being LAST for a few Hours...... :shakehead

and at the moment i am also ahead of Zaad and CBK..........i am so happy........... :neener:

Sayjann,

Good on ya man.

This is about the worst weekend I ever had, swapped goalies and instead of 7 points I have 1.

My captain only plays 20 minutes, etc etc etc.

Better on tuesday and wednesday. It's better to be lowest in the game in the beginning of the season rather than in the middle, than the gap is too wide.

I'll be back.

Yeah crappy weekend with my captain scoring zero points :banghead:

Also made 3 transfers and got 8 points deducted which is why Sayjann is above me with 1 point :)

See you later ...

P.S. We can't see other teams' players, is that a new rule? I like it though but wasn't aware.

you are not able to see other peoples Teams until the Transfer window is closed,i.e 19:30 on Tuesday.

don't worry Men,i will probably lose points this Week as i have to shuffle my Team around and make a few Transfers as at least 5 of my Players are not playing in the PL.

just had a look at the stats and something else has confused me,but something not that important.

after Gameweek 1 i had a team value of 100 Million.

after Gameweek 2 and good points from a Player i transfered in (including 3 bonus Points) and others my Team value has dropped.

i would have thought that good performances and points would have increased your Team value.

and i see Limbo is still last.................. :grinyes::chili::grinyes::chili:

signs of Arsenals position this Season................ :yay:

bibblies said:

Are you sure only players from a winning team get a bonus? You can't prove it from the first round of games because no one in a losing team got more Actim points than any three players in his opponent's team. Maybe it's just a symptom because conceding a goal is such a negative points contributor?

After this week's bonus awards, I am pretty much convinced I was right! Too much of a coincidence for that to happen two weeeks running. If Sorensen, for example, didn't get any, despite getting MOM elsewhere .....

Seems llike anyone who scores for a winning team will get some bonus points too. A bit daft, I reckon, but at least it's the same for everygame, unlike the old arbitrary bonus awards.

Archived