Fantasy Premier League 2005/06

peckieboy

we both have 3 Players the same who are scoring quite well at the moment so we cancel each other out on that point.

it just depends who has the better Players of those remaining.

but i was interested in seeing you change your Captain.......let's hope Rooney gets 3 and Henry gets sent off.......

and good to see Limbo lose 4 Points by making 2 substitutions.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can beat those striker nightmares:

1. I swapped out Saha for Drogba - Drogba didn't get anything while Saha helped himself to a goal and an assist. :doah:

2. It was between Drogba and Adebayor for the transfer. I went for Drogba because I thought Chelsea must get a ton of goals against the hapless Birmingham at the moment. Everyone else is, right? Wrong. Drogba gets nothing, Adebayor gets a goal and two assists. :doah:

3. The week before, I'd swapped out Harewood for Saha. Saha didn't score, only played one game out of two while Harewood scored. :doah:

Whatever striker I dump, scores. Whatever striker I buy, doesn't. And it happens every week, like Groundhog Day. I'm now going to dump Drogba. Basically, the message for the rest of you is: buy him!

Ya c*nt you Zaad, taking Henry as captain.

Looks like you're steaming straight into the top 10. Friggin' loser, you're supposed to have absolutely no clue about this game. :cussing::banghead:

Maybe Stelios can put some away in the next game, otherwise I won't catch up.

What was that bet again?

Zaad said:

And you're topping the list?

Gawd the rest of us must really SUCK at this game, thanks bibbs :up:

Yeah, well obviously with the lack of competition you lot are giving me, I've been having to measure myself against the overall standings instead. ::

I'd been hoping to get into the top 50 and had got as far as 112th but these striking problems have set me right back. ::

If I hadn't built up such a lead beforehand, I'd be in trouble now with recent form - bit like the Chelsea situation in real life.

'Friggin swapped Bent for Saha'

i had to chuckle when i saw your choice......... :grinyes:

the MU Strikers are being rotated at the moment but all are chipping in with Goals and normally all 3 play for some part of the Game so will gain Points.

i've been looking at a way to put Saha,RVN and Rooney in my Team but if i juggle my Team i will lose many Points in Transfer costs.

cannot decide to risk it ot leave things as they are,i will decide after i see what lead i have over you later this Week......... :neener:

Sayjann, you and Zaad have only 3 players left to score points this week, I've got another 7 still coming and one with double points, so enjoy the moment as long as it lasts.

It sucked with Saha, he friggin puts them away every game, I make him captain for 2 games in one week and he only plays one game and doesn't score. Thanks a lot for absolutely nothing! :banghead: :onfire: :cussing:

Archived