Fantasy Premier League 2005/06

peckieboy

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

noticed something this Week about the Gameweek and pissed me off a little.

i made my changes on Weds Night/Thurs Morning and last Game on the list was MU v Arsenal.

but i see the Pompey/Arsenal Game has been added.........

not much of a problem to me personally as i have no Players from those Teams in my Team but maybe an advantage to Players who might have changed their Teams after me and saw the extra Game?.

Players like Limbo who has added Henry to his Team and made him Capt............ :cussing:

found it strange as the local Newspaper in Pompey on the Wednesday had made no mention of the Game being rearranged for next Wednesday............ :shakehead

it seems they were left in the dark and knew nothing about the Game being rearranged until the news was broadcast on the Internet........... :down:

Yeah it sucks Sayjann.. not for me this time though as I noticed the double game and uncaptained Keane for Henry.

But it's worked against me in the past, quite unfair for those who tranfer earlier in the gameweek.

I guess that a part of the risk (and the game)...

...or perhaps it's meant to be that Limbo finishes higher than you :neener:

Yeah, I noticed this earlier in the season. That's why I delay my transfers until the last minute now.

"Whatever striker I dump, scores. Whatever striker I buy, doesn't. And it happens every week, like Groundhog Day. I'm now going to dump Drogba. Basically, the message for the rest of you is: buy him!"

Yup. Drogba's got 9 points so far, probably going to get a bonus too. Watch out for Adebayor getting sod-all from 2 games and Ashton picking up some points next week after I've sold him. :(

Archived