Fantasy Premier League 2005/06

peckieboy

Finally back in the top-10!

Well-deserved!

:beer:

BTW, don't really understand why the fuck so many wish to play but hardly have time or take the effort to write a few words in this thread.

This game is supposed to be fun and a bit of rivalry craptalk would only make this competition more interesting/fun/exciting/sanuk...

Good to have the usual suspect in here otherwise I wouldn't even bother to play next season, no fun in it for me, unlike the majority.

Cheers guys!

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'Maybe a hattric midweek, but looking at my luck recently, he'll probably won't play at all'

i was surprised he didn't play against MU........ :dunno:

with 2 Games in 4 Days and saying that Henry needed a rest i would have thought that Henry would have been rested against Pompey.

despite Pompey having good results lately it is a Game which Arsenal are expected to win.

IMO the MU Game was more important for Arsenal after Spurs winning and the resting of Henry was a surprise.

'BTW, don't really understand why the fuck so many wish to play but hardly have time or take the effort to write a few words in this thread'

have to agree.

seems to be dominated by the 3 of us who have a fun side bet and occasionally others chip in.......

yes it would be good for others to contribute more.........:up:

Don't understand Henry being rested neither Sayjann, you're right about the MU being more important. Can only hope for a couple of goals and some assists by Henry and possibly some input by Fabregas as well.

LG, Kman and Racha used to chip in a lot more in the past, it's now to us to carry the torch and get more guys involved.

I second that Limbo, let's hope Henry and Fabrey do the business and score loads of points versus Pompey.

I need to secure my spot in order to enter next season full of confidence and have a serious go at the first spot.

In any case, I WILL be the champ, it's just a matter of time.

As long as I finish above you two idiots season after season I take it as a success.

BTW whatever happened to the prediction results of newcomers to the EPL compie?

Kman organized the latest one if I remember correctly. But that was 2 seasons ago and I missed out on that one.

If nobody bothers next season than I will. I need one interested mind at least :)

Who are likely going to be the newcomers to the EPL anyways?

http://home.skysports.com/leaguetable.asp?cpid=10

Reading go up as Champions and Sheff Utd will join them with another 4 Points from 4 Games.

places 3-6 Play-Off for the last spot and Watford and Leeds are definately in the Play-Offs.

and one more win for Preston and Palace will see them in the Play-Offs.

i have never liked the Play-Off idea as it seems to go against the Team finishing 3rd after a whole Season.

History shows that Teams finishing in 4-6 place seem to win the Play-Offs and therefore get promoted.

i remember a few Seasons ago when the 3rd place Team finished with around 20 Points more than the 6th placed Team but failed to go up to the PL.

surely a Team which wins more Games and scores more Goals over a Season is more deserving to get promotion?.

but the factor is money,the 5 extra Games at the end of the Season brings in revenue for the FA and that seems to be their priority...fuck the Teams playing for 9 Months.

but at least they have got rid of the Relegation Play-Offs.......

Archived