Fantasy Premier League 2005/06

peckieboy

in fact Zaad and i have 5 Players left to score this Gameweek....

Bolton are playing again in this Gameweek but as the 3 of us have 2 Bolton Players each and we all have Giannakopulos and you and Zaad have Nolan then no-one will gain many Points advantage in respect of that Game.

you have the slight advantage of having Giannokopulos as Captain.

i'm praying for a 0-0 between Blackburn and Wigan..........

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it's interesting to look at the Players stats for the 'big' 4.

in the last 4-6 Gameweeks Chelsea Players in the Midfield/Striker role have started to gain few Points while the Defence is still going well as they concede few Goals.

there is a big difference to what the Chelsea front Players are scoring now as compared to earlier.

they are looking tired and Moaner seems to be getting his Squad rotation a little wrong.

Lampard and Terry seem tired and that does not bode well for the WC.

Moaner cannot decide who should play out of Robben,Cole,Duff and SWP and when they do play they do not perform as well as they could.

in the Meantime Liverpool,Arsenal and MU have rotated their selections to good effect and they have started to gain valuable Points recently.

i personally wouldn't have any Chelsea Players in my Team as they are not scoring well.

Liverpool Strikers have come good at last and MU suddenly have 4 Strikers all scoring Goals at regular intervals.

but we all know how things can change and it would come as no surprise if Crespo and Drogba do the business next Week........ :doah:

Limbo.............

good news for me as your Forwards fail to produce the business and only 4 Points gained............. :applause:

the Games over the next 2 Nights will be interesting but i have worked out my Team for the rest of the Season and it will blow you away........... :grinyes::worship:

Well, Bolton lost at Birmingham, 4 points out of the last two games for them, well done!

My players scored f*ck all, but closed the gap on Sayjann a bit, probably only till the bonusses are given.

Not so good week for me in the FPL but a great week for Arsenal, all their immediate opponents dropped points;

Spurs lost, Rovers drew, Bolton won and lost. 4th spot looks more and more likely.

'but closed the gap on Sayjann a bit, probably only till the bonusses are given'............excuse me you poofta.

before any of the last Games kicked off i was 7 Points ahead.........:yay:

after the Games and before the Bonus Points i was 14 Points ahead.......... :elephant:

with the Bonus Points added i am 16 Points ahead........... :up::chili::applause::grinyes::worship::xmsgrin:

read it and weep............. :tophat:

oh and BTW,Bolton lost twice...........did you forget about that little Team from Manchester which won at the Reebok on Saturday?............ :applause::neener:

i don't think you mean that..........whenever have you ever thought about Bolton in recent Years?.

you have only been concerned in the last few Weeks as they had Games in hand and were the best placed Team to prevent Arsenal from takiing 4th spot.

but 3 losses in a row have strengthened Arsenal's chance of qualifying.

how sad that a 'Mighty' Team like Arsenal are worried that Teams like Bolton,Blackburn and Spurs could keep you out of the CL next Season.......... :yikes:

i'm glad that my 'little' Team has no such worries........... :beer:

Archived