Fantasy Premier League 2005/06

peckieboy

Hey, maybe I can afford to make 5 or 6 transfers just for the glory of getting the title of:

"The week's highest score"

::

Certainly, West Ham aren't helping my cause. Ashton plays blinders in the cup and then doesn't get picked for the league. And if he is picked, the whole team can't be arsed. :(

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sayjann,

First game backfired for you, Chelsea wins 3-0 and Rooney picks up a yellow (and an injury!), not a good start for you.

Gallas picks up 11 points!

The heat is on mate and it looks like you'll only see the back of me from now on :chili: :chili:

as you know this has not been a great Weekend for me personally.

missed the trip to London Today and the MU Game,but that's not a bad thing i gather?.

spending time with the GF was far more important than anything else..........

i've enjoyed the last few Weeks where we have been close and it became a little like MU's late charge at Chelsea.

but i think that my fight against you is going to end in failure as did Utd's.

RVN didn't start,but will against Boro and Rooney goes off injured.

anyone know what happened and what the prognosis is?.

i will happily let you pass me and wish you good luck........it couldn't happen to a better Friend...............

but at the moment i can't really think about silly Competitions when the GF is around her Friends crying her eyes out and i am still very upset as well.

it may seem a little strange but coming here into Cyberspace is a little release from the black clouds around my head at the moment.

I wish you well with the more important matters Sayjann :up:

As for Rooney, it seems he's out of the WC unless Sony Eriksson dares to gamble and use him in the latter stages of the tournaments. Doubt it.

Limbo, well done though!

Zaad said:

As for Rooney, it seems he's out of the WC unless Sony Eriksson dares to gamble and use him in the latter stages of the tournaments. Doubt it.

Even if he does make it back, it's unlikely he'll be in a fit enough state to do himself justice. :(

It's sad for him and football fans but I think a lot of defeatist crap is being talked here now about "England can't win without him". We've still got players like Lampard, Gerrard (numbers 2 and 3 in World Player of the Year), A Cole, Terry, Owen, etc, who would get into any side in the world.

On the other hand, think of what Germany would be like if Ballack got injured. It wouldn't be worth them turning up! :rotfl:

bibblies said:
We've still got players like Lampard, Gerrard (numbers 2 and 3 in World Player of the Year), A Cole, Terry, Owen, etc, who would get into any side in the world

Your quite right, but you're forgetting about our secret weapon.....

UNLEASH THE CRRROOOOUUUUUUCHH :yay::elephant::chili::yay::elephant::chili::yay::elephant::chili::yay::elephant::chili:

Archived