worst airport lounge in the world

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi!

WTF does that mean ????

I pay for my own tickets and have access to lounges. What is your point ?

Maybe you do but most that go business class are travelling in their job. You have your own company so maybe the Belgian taxpayers are paying for your tickets. :neener:

regards

ALHOLK

"You have your own company so maybe the Belgian taxpayers are paying for your tickets."

uh... U mean... companies... and small and medium ones for my part and I'd guess BB's ... are founded by taxpayers... Dude... what fucking planet are you living in?? Do you know how much an employee costs to a company?? But please show me ways how to pocket some of this salary men taxmoney and i'll be more than happy to blow it lavishly on first and thirld world hookers, 5 stars suites and first class tickets!

U don't need to travel business class BTW, frequent travels on economy will give U access to the same lounges - as well as frequent free upgrades.

About Frankfurt airport, and P127 about Don Muang, U missed the point, lounges are places where u get free drinks and food and supposed to allow U a pleasant wait between flights. I know a few lounges where I wouldn't mind spending 3 hours... senator lounges in germany definetely beeing some of them.

Besides i'm not surprised to have so many 3rd world airports in the list, but would have expected Bangalore to have a lounge matching is sleek city image.

Anyway, happy transit to all of u guys!

Random

I expect a lot of Don Muang answers, when your time is up and it's back to Farangland routine, same day

Amen to that, Brother P127, amen to that.

Seriously, I hate pretty much all of them. Same fucking carpet, announcements (too many and too loud), overpriced shite food and disinterested staff. Having to virtually strip when you go through Customs, then being treated like a drug courier on your return - really pathetic.

See my 'I think I'll just stay home' thread in BB for more details, if you can take any more of my bellyaching ::

Hi!

My point was that there is a difference between paying a ticket out of your own pocket and letting a company, regardless of size, pay for it. My dad had his own company which got him heart attack at the age of 46. I have also briefly run a company and no the costs.

regards

ALHOLK

I just went through KL yesterday, to Bali. Had to change flights and LEAVE the terminal - thanks Air Asia.

However, about from this glitch had a great trip and KL is VERY kid friendly, large playground both inside and outside the terminals, almost easy to spend 6 hours there.

Air Asia are great - pregnant women and kids get a seperate shuttle van out to the plane as people have been trampling over them in their rush for the "Free" seating.

All in all everything good till we got to Bali and had 2 passport men for 200 people - 1 1/2 hours later we left immigration!

• 2 weeks later...
samak said:

for TG (i have been in many around the world) it is Bangalore. instead of a lounge you get a coupon for drink and snack; you have to queue for 10 minutes and then the selection is bloody limited; seating in the overcrowded departure hall and waiting for a usually delayed departure!

Try Madras next time, I've heard they opened a new termial.

My worst had to be in Taipai, the "smoking lounge" looked like a gas chamber from some 1900's era American prison.

But it was a couple of years since I passed thru so maybe it got reformed.

Shit

Archived