worst airport lounge in the world

Might it be Icare Lounge in Paris Charles de Gaule???

The Premiere is under renovation(long on,s from what the waitress said??) and this one -the usual business lounge I think- is a total shame. Madeleine and plastic wrapped cheese for food, need to order from the bar ridiculous portions of suspicious wine, over crowded, lousy armachairs. So unp^leasant I moved to the computer corner( some extremely narrow desk where U can't move a bit without disturbing the neighbours) . A tiny fart is enough to have the uncomfortable chairs cringe like crazy, so I don't dare blinking an eye; tried another chair but samesame as says Noi from the GSpot englit school. It's fresh outside but too damn hot in the lounge. likely the worst buffet/lounge I sat in recently but I guess there's worse. Tell me gyuys so I'll try to avoid the place.

::

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Giving up internet BTW as I get sick from the chair's cringing, when U have 3 guys sitting it's an ugky cacophony. really can't figure out why nobody fix"ed such an obvious problem.

for TG (i have been in many around the world) it is Bangalore. instead of a lounge you get a coupon for drink and snack; you have to queue for 10 minutes and then the selection is bloody limited; seating in the overcrowded departure hall and waiting for a usually delayed departure!

Anywhere you have to wait more than 3 hours for your connection flight.

I expect a lot of Don Muang answers, when your time is up and it's back to Farangland routine, same day. Turning off the phone for good, plus having to be there at 6am everytime, these early waiting hours are terrible. And at 120bahts a burger and a coffee, they sure spell H O M E for you! :(

On the way in, it's Don Juan airport! ::

United Lounge in BKK is pretty bad! First and Biz section is only seperated by a rope! Quite small and the place looks like hell. Chairs have stains and small selection of everything! Red Carpet in Denver is a good lounge...really big and has alot of windows alot of food selections and drinks!

SkiBum

The worst I experienced was the lounge at Beijing's Capital Int'l Airport in the early-90's. I suppose I should have been thankful that there even was a lounge since it goes against communist principles, but...

It was a room, with a marble floor, shared by all airlines. It have a few folding chairs and one vinyl couch. There were some warm Cokes, no ice, no beer/booze, and a couple of trays full of unidentified foodstuffs(?). Unidentified to me even though I lived there at the time LOL. One small black and white TV. Very minimal AC. And a three hour delayed flight (as usual).

The best? Probably the MAS Golden Lounge at KLIA.

Cheers,

SD

Archived