anybody f*@king non-bar girls/best place to find?

junglesoup

JS-

All the fucking time...like I'm gonna tell anyone how! Either you know and do it or you don't...It's that damn simple! Normal TG are very easy to meet! Buy a phone, dress well, clean up and be polite! Almost that simple...almost!

SkiBum

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>> My bar bill seemed to be about B3500 too much though!<<

No worries i would pay 10 times that amount and circumnavigate the globe 10 times for a lovely pair of eden ladies.

All NP members get down on your knees and burn incense in front of your computers.

:hubba:

-

OK, here's a place to try; next to the Emporium Mall (Phrom Phung BTS) is a large, quite beautiful public park. Every night around six pm, there is a public exercise session attended by a wide variety of people, usually including more than a few really attractive women. My GF often attends and I'll wait somewhere close by for her to finish. I have been amazed at how many women have chatted me up while I was waiting. One girl told me that this park was known as a good place for a "nice" girl to meet professional Thais and farangs.

i have shagged 'respectable' gals whom i have picked up around town in various spots ,and what do you know ,they are having trouble meeting their bills and need some oil for the car or some other urgent bill to pay . I have shagged teachers who wanted some cash after because they were short etc.

There are tons of rough looking women ,maybe older too who will drop their drawers easilly for you. depends on how fussy you are about your respectable women . I have had offers from older respectable women who i turned down ,making excuses.

One teacher i know has a husband who wont have sex with her and she is always hinting at some hanky-panky but is butt orrible.

no thanks.

What grade of nice gal do you require ? noodle sellers ok ?

lavatory cleaners at DonMuang look quite nice too.

what is needed is a introduction booth somewhere, say at MBK ,where nice gals can signup to meet a farang, and we sign up as well ,then you get to look at some photo albums ,pay a small fee, then you get a number to call . easy or is it ? any flaws ?

all very discrete and private too.

I o.k. I didn't want to say this, didn't want to go here, hate to admit this...but...I have been keeping company with a "GTG" upon regular occassion when in BKK. She is cute, appears sweet, sincere, and is fun to be with. But....she can be very boring as well. She doesn't like to go to Muay Thai fights, though said "o.k. maybe I go one with you..." (No point as she wouldn't like it, and that would upset me), she won't be caught dead playing pool, certain places she won'tgo into, doesn't like to drink a lot, especially beer,etc...she has also recently asked to "Borrow" money. where as all the "profeessional girls" I have known have no problems doing all the stuff I like, and many enjoy hanging out in the same places I do.

If you want a really nice girl, then be prepared for this type of stuff to happen, and be prepared to be bored at times. In short, make sure this is what you really want. It isn't cool to just go, find a decent girl who wants a decent guy, and then just hump her and dump...we don't like when we get played off, so don't go play them off, just my opinion here...

• 3 weeks later...

read my post free sex!!!, ive had several, anywhere is good, i get chatted up on the skytrain a lot, beauty salons, in the street, department stores etc etc

I tend more and more to stay out of P4P so I look more after non TG/BG thai women.

First, I have to say that i am of eurasian origin so the whole seduction process is maybe biased compared to if I was caucasian like. (although I live in europe since the age of 1 year old).

As I do not live in thailand (which is a totally different issue) I can only bring my girlfriend to europe or it is "a long distance with episodical trips" relation.

(i do not like to date a girl for 15 days and then let her down, P4P is all right for that, at least for me)

I have no problem to meet non P4P thai women but I do not expect them to sleep with me on the first night (and most of the time even not the second etc....) as they are normal thai women.

In my case, the seduction process is very slow compared to Europe, though you can always find exceptions.

If one is planing to find-meet normal/decent thai women

(read non P4P in any way) he has to be prepared live like a monk for quite a time.

Some concrete facts:

the last genuine thai women I dated:

- met one in RCA, university student still virgin and looking for a decent man.

- other was working as sales manager in emporium, 24 still virgin and looking to marry.

- last one (we are still together)

::

met in a travel agency, 23, still virgin too, has a nice job.

From my limited experience, I would say that yes it is possible to date and even f*** with normal thai women but to me do not expect the vast majority to sleep with you quickly.

(If you live abroad, you pay her a car, buy her an apartment and send her 80k bt/month and f*** her when you are in Thailand then I am sorry but it is a grey area between P4P and normal thai society)

"(If you live abroad, you pay her a car, buy her an apartment and send her 80k bt/month and f*** her when you are in Thailand then I am sorry but it is a grey area between P4P and normal thai society) "

Party breaker bugger! Just tore down my world! :fever:

Random, prefering time share anyway

Archived