yuo awlyas thought slpeling was ipromtnan

Neo

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid Aoccdrnig to rscheearch taem at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Such a cdonition is arppoiately cllaed Typoglycemia :)- Amzanig huh?

Interesting study, here's a FAST intelligence test related to reading. Don't cheat or no point to do this test. read the following sentence:

FINISHED FILES ARE THE RE-

SULT OF YEARS OF SCIENTIF-

IC STUDY COMBINED WITH

THE EXPERIENCE OF YEARS.

Now, count the "F" in this sentence while speaking out. Count them ONCE AND ONLY ONE TIME. without pausing and without going back.

Go and check the result in the link, which I'll translate tomorow except if someone do it earlier, only AFTER U counted the "F".

http://www.chez.com/chu/test_qi.htm

There are six. I counted only 3 the first time. The website claims average people will find only 3and if U can get 6 U're close to genius?

" No trick, most people forget the "OF" Adctually the human brain is persuaded to see "V" in plave of "F" Funny no? terrifying! So how many did U find? Without cheating..."

Now with 7 ND, U're just outtta this world!! was a bit upset by the result as i usually get top 2% results in those tests, but not sure how it translates cross culturally. Yet I'd guess a french would be more likely to notice the "F" as we're not used to pronounce them "V"

Archived