Condoms breaking..

bibblies

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I must have the same problem, not wild enought. I use the 'Trojan' very sensitive ones from the USA. I have never had a problem with breakage. I do need to recheck the expire date a little more offen or recycle them. A few were pretty old and dried up.

fast_fred,

You had a problem with 1 out of 70 on your last trip. I think you mean, you had a problem with 1 out of 70 in your lifetime.

I have never had a trojan break on me. The few times I have used bodyguard, I had about a 50% breakage rate which is completely unacceptable. Since bodyguard is the best one I could find in Thailand, I came to the conclusion that Friends periodically bring me trojans from the States.

We are taliking potentially about life and death here. Quality is a must! Nothing else matters.

Cardinalblue

Cardinalblue -- Well, I feel that I should post something, although I really don't know what to say. I do speak with as many Body Guard Condom users as I possibly can and I can't say that I ever get complaints at the rate of 50% or even more than the very occasional single breakage. I will say that there was a similar complaint from Stickman posted about a year ago and I couldn't figure out what the problem was then either.

When I receive shipments from the factory they are stored in an air conditioned warehouse. OK, the air conditioner isn't on all the time, but it is on enough that it doesn't get very hot in there. Unfortunately, I can't vouch for the storage methods of the retailers that I sell them to. I have seen my condoms on display in retail shops in direct sunlight. I don't know to what extent that will actually affect the reliability of a condom, but obviously, it cannot be good.

Body Guards are made to the highest quality of testing available here. At the factory there is a very high level of quality control. I agree that this is an extemely important issue and I am willing to do anything possible to insure the quality of my product. Of course, the last thing I want to read on this message board is that someone who purchased my product experienced a 50% failure rate!!!

I do use Body Guard Condoms myself and I have never had one break on me. However, I am not a marathoner, either. I am sincerely sorry if you have not had a pleasant experience with my product. Maybe using additional lube might help.

I've never had a condom break when with a bargirl, but I'm always very conscious of making sure everything is lubed up (natural or otherwise) and ready to go. If it becomes too dry, I'm not going to risk it.

CondomKing, I went to a short-time hotel and the bargirl had purchased a pack of Body Guard condoms for the event. As we were leaving the room I asked the girl if she wanted the random condom provided by the ST hotel to take, but she said "No, I Body Guard girl" as she held up the remaining BG condom then tucked it away. I almost laughed, it was such a perfect commercial.

You don't have these girls working on comission, do you? wink.gif" border="0

Leo,

You read right, (70 condoms used, not with 70 different ladies though) remember you only saw me at dusk and then only for a limited time (I had to make the most of my meagre 3 weeks).

Fred

Farang Dang -- Well, we do have a loosely organized marketing campaign targeting gogo bars and beer bars. That's one of the primary uses of the vending machines. It establishes intitial contact and helps to get a dialogue going.

I would imagine that your friend became a "Body Guard Girl" when she realized that if she always used my product she'd have less hassles and complaints about the condom that she might have to provide to a customer. We explain to the B/G's, usually via the mamasan, that most farangs prefer a larger size condom and if they use Body Guards the customer will be more pleased than if they whip out a size 49 "finger cot".

As you might imagine, most B/G's really don't have a preference, except when it comes to price. However, the price difference is so negligible that being able to provide a condom product to their customers that is almost always happily accepted is enough to override any price considerations.

Thanks for relating the testimonial. I will pass it along to the staff. smile.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by CondomKing:

OK, the air conditioner isn't on all the time, but it is on enough that it doesn't get very hot in there. Unfortunately, I can't vouch for the storage methods of the retailers that I sell them to. I have seen my condoms on display in retail shops in direct sunlight. I don't know to what extent that will actually affect the reliability of a condom, but obviously, it cannot be good.

Surely the packaging can be used to compensate for the effects of heat. After all, you've got to carry these things around in your pocket for a time and I know there's no air-conditioning in my pocket!

Bibbles -- Point well taken. How hot is it in you pocket? crazy.gif" border="0

The fact of the matter is that if condoms are stored in direct sunlight over a period of time, it will definitely compromise the product. I know it can get pretty hot in some sanuker's pants but I don't think it can get that hot! smile.gif" border="0

Archived