Condoms breaking..

bibblies

They're still breaking on me, wet or not.

It tends to happen when I've simply been going too long and too hard - over 1 hour.

Are you kidding? If not, you are well exceeding the manufacturer's recommended limits, you should switch more often. Oh, that applies to the condoms too.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FarangDang,

I just looked at the label on my Trojan Ultra Thin package. There is no time limit listed. I think I will send a email to the company and see what they might suggest. Anything between 1 minute and hours will not be of any help to me. I did say ultra thin and not ultra small didn't I?

quote:

Originally posted by LeoTex:

I just looked at the label on my Trojan Ultra Thin package. There is no time limit listed. I think I will send a email to the company and see what they might suggest.

There are many web-sites that give general instructions on condom use. Suffice it to say, that most bargirls have no clue and break many rules.

The web-sites and any e-mail you get from a manufacturer are going to be vague and probably ultra-conservative. The ones I've seen typically say that you should switch condoms when switching positions or during extended sessions. The first rule is ridiculously conservative (unless you're switching holes or partners) and the second rule is vague (because there can be no single right answer).

The major rule if you want to be safe is to make sure there is always plenty of lubrication. Thus if you are switching positions a lot (especially into unusual or high-friction positions) there are going to a lot more lubrication problems leading to breakage and also chance of loosening/slippage/kinkage?. I can't imagine going an hour without changing positions several times. If you're with a true sexual animal then lubrication may not be an issue, but many if not most women will need a little help.

The biggest key is to be prepared with multiple condoms and some lubrication. You may not need them, but it will cut down on the stupid risks you might take. Rather than fining and shutting down bars where condoms are found, they should make it a crime for a bargirl to not have a condom and tube of lube in her possession at all times.

Well I haven't had a condom break on me in years but yesterday: snap after only one minute! shocked.gif" border="0

First girl this trip. I think she was too tight and horny smile.gif" border="0 I did feel it snap and pulled out right away but that won't do me any good I'm afraid frown.gif" border="0

Oh well.... crazy.gif" border="0

[ February 10, 2002: Message edited by: Tycona ]

• 2 weeks later...

Archived