Condoms breaking..

bibblies

quote:

Originally posted by Azmit Gom:

Never happened once ! (maybe I'm not wild enough
smile.gif" border="0
)

I've been using Durex ultra thin lately.

I'm quite puzzled by the failure rates mentioned !

Ditto. I don't know how many condoms I've used in my life, at least 1000, but I've only had 2 break, and both of them were because my partner was not well lubricated naturally. One of them was latex, the other polyeurethane, which do break more often. Improper lubrication is the main cause of breakage, followed by latex degradation due to heat/sunlight.

I'm not convinced that artifical lubricants are as good, even astroglide, which is supposed to be the best. After a while they seem to dry out and get kind of gummy. Just try using some on your own schlong and see how much 'use' it takes before that slippery sensation becomes a sticky one.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cardinalblue -- If you bought at least 50% of your supply of Body Guard Condoms at one source, then please send me the location details via IM and I will investigate, and post the results here.

If this is not the case then I would suggest that the "bad batch" theory is not the problem.

I feel confident that the condoms are in excellent condition when they leave my warehouse. If, after that, they are stored in direct sunlight, ie. very hot environment, for a long time (month/s?)then eventually it will weaken the latex. I don't know of any retail location where this is the case. Usually, there is a steady flow of product so that it doesn't sit around for a long time. If a location has a hard time selling my condoms, I will cheerfully refund their money and take the product back. (BTW, I think I am the only business in Thailand willing to do this.)

So, if there might be a problem that I can fix I will be happy to fix it. If not then I really don't need the bad press. Thanks and good luck in the future with whatever condoms you choose to use.

re the condom breaks

If you are using a good quality water based lube then your condoms should not be breaking as long as they are good quality European condoms and kitemarked.

I personally use Durex Ribbed condoms as my first choice together with Liquid Silk Gel. I've never had a condom break yet.

I always stick a bit of lube up the girls beaver and some more over the condom. It works for me.

If I want to reduce the risk further then I use Durex Ultra Strong (this is always my choice at certain places in Cambo and also when I take a 'girl' back from KC3 or Obsessions)

Durex Avanti is an expensive option and never feels 'quite right' to me despite their slogan of being twice as thin and 10 times stonger than any rubber condom. The funny thing about Avanti though is that its made of plastic rather than rubber so (technically) you could use chip fat or cycle grease as lube!!!!

Are you using Lubricants? even the proper ones like Top Gel before getting down to business?

quote:

Originally posted by bibblies:

What percentage of condoms break for youse guys?

Lately, I'm finding that over 50% are breaking on me. All kinds of brands, from the UK and from Thailand - Durex (several types), Mates, Bodyguard..

This didn't use to happen. Am I just fucking too darn hard or is this happening to others?

I never had a problem with Thai or farang condoms at all. If she's lubricated, no problem but if she's not than it breaks and I don't care how big your pecker is.

LeoTex,

I think I have an average size pecker with good stamina. No complaints from the girls in Thailand or the States except if I do it too long. I even bring my own K-Y jelly to make sure she's 100% lubricated.

Archived