the new Football Season-2005/2006

sayjann

IMO ridiculous to take him.

First of all, you English lot won't last more than 3 games :neener: besides that, I agree with your view Sayjann, about the various FA's interests versus the teams' interest who pay the players fee.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Real surprised King, Wright Phillips, Defoe and Bent were left off the World Cup squad and Walcott and Lennon were selected. Lennon does have a ridiculous upside, but SWP was the heir apparent to Beckham. I've heard rumors that Lennon is pushing Beckham for his spot in the starting 11, and they both play on the right side.

Wright-Phillips had a bad Season at Chelsea,they hardly ever played him and therefore not really worthy of a place IMO.

much better Players ahead of King..........Terry,Ferdinand,Carragher,Carrick...........even Campbell.

Bent is not worthy of an England place............ :shakehead

had a good Season but will be found out next Season and will not do so well...........my opinion at least.

but some will say my opinion is worth nothing........... ::

Maybe Bent will be another Kevin Phillips one year wonder, but I would definitely take him over Crouch and the untested and unproven Walcott. King filled in knicely in Euro 2004 as a spot starter, and he can also play as a center back midfielder. No way Bridge, Neville, and Hargreaves are better than him.

sayjann said:

Wright-Phillips had a bad Season at Chelsea,they hardly ever played him and therefore not really worthy of a place IMO.

much better Players ahead of King..........Terry,Ferdinand,Carragher,Carrick...........even Campbell.

Bent is not worthy of an England place............ :shakehead

had a good Season but will be found out next Season and will not do so well...........my opinion at least.

but some will say my opinion is worth nothing........... ::

Yet they take an untried player like walcott ? SWP played 15 times for the blues this season, he didn't score, but he sure set up a few....

If you believe the tabloids, Ian Wright had fallen out with Sven....

and your point is?.

SWP and Walcott play in different positions and are totally different.

SWP is touted as a successor to Beckham but has been ruined at Chelsea.

they bought him because he had a good half Season at City and just bought him to stop anyone else getting him.

they paid way,way over the odds for him and then Moaner thinks he that's great that he rarely plays him and talk is he will get farmed back to City............

i agree that Walcott should not be going.

not good enough for Arsenal to play him against a Team like Sunderland but seemingly good enough to face Brazil,Argentina,Germany etc.........very strange.

maybe the David Dein influence again?...........

you gonna enter the WC Competition?..........you are allowed to pick a Team entirely of Chelsea Players.

are they that good that you will fancy a go or just a little chicken at being beat by the mighty Zaad?.......... :neener:

:cussing::banghead::cussing::banghead:

my pet hate happens again.

watching the England/Hungary Game and Gerrard dives and gets a Penalty........

i hate the fuckers who dive............

England got what they deserved.............nothing.........Penalty saved.... :applause:

Archived