the new Football Season-2005/2006

sayjann

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'I dont need to enter competitions to prove myself'

a shame................. :down:

just a Competition to have a bit of fun.

others are willing to play,just a shame that others (like yourself) don't want to join in the fun.

i always get beaten by Zaad but i still enjoy trying to beat the barstard........... :doah:

'not for me to piss on your parade but i will not take the piss'

oh bollocks..........changed my mind........ :yay:

Barca,Barca,Barca........... :grinyes::applause::beer::elephant::chili::yay::beer::grinyes::applause::elephant::chili::yay::grinyes::applause::beer::elephant::chili::yay::xmsgrin::xmascheer:xmassmile:snowlaugh:snowgrin::snowcool:

trust the Frenchies to let down an English Team.......... :banghead:

at least an Englishman scored for the Arse........

Lets face it, Arsenal were the better side, Henry run his long socks off, Hleb was excellent and Toure gave everything he had. The turning point was when the keeper got sent off.

Ronaldinho was non-existant, Eto, although scored (from an offside goal) was useless, it was only the intervention of Larsson that changed the game for Barca.

Once again Barca can beat 10 men from England but they cant beat 11

Very very proud to be a gooner. Could have been 2-0 us in the first 10 minutes. Rijkaard said as much.

A few have gotten on the referee and it was deserved. I don't think referees from small leagues should ref major finals like this. They aren't used to the pressure. Its a human game and humans who must ref it. The Oslo derby isn't exactly a good way to prepare for it. Colima or someone of that stature.

Anyway, I'd have much rather play on a goal down with 11 men and Lehmann between the posts, than 0-0, with 10 men and without Lehmann.

We showed that with 11 men we could score at any time and carve them open. I think we would have traded goals at worst had they let Lehmann stay. In any event, Arsenal didn't embarass themselves and I am confident that we can get back to the final. We have faced the best that Europe has to offer and have done well.

I think Chelsea are going to be eventual champions of the competition and its bad luck at certain moments that have kept them out.

Henry will stay. I'm sure of it. I would be surprised if he left.

I'm very positive about the future.

" Could have been 20-0 us in the first 10 minutes."

"Lets face it, Arsenal were the better side"

hhhmmm... hhmmmm... argh... :: :: ::

U cross channel football fans must have a special filter when u watch footbal... 20-0 in ten minutes... sounds a balanced view of a Champions League final .LOL!

Not that I like Barcelona much ...

Archived