the new Football Season-2005/2006

sayjann

Hey guys, how about kiss and make up?

I think both of you write sensible things but doesn't necessarily mean that I agree with everything you guys say, yeah that's still an option remember? :)

This is one of the few forums where the sanuk atmosphere is ever present. Let's keep it that way! :beer:

The gooners must be incredibly happy and relieved seeing Henry signing a new contract.

He's without doubt there best man and nobody would want to see their best man leave to another club.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'Hey guys, how about kiss and make up?'

nah................

silly statements made by my nemesis which he has REFUSED to prove even though i have asked him to do on more than 1 occasion.

easy to say things in Cyberspace and make slurs on many People and then not back it up with FACTS...........

according to him 19 PL Managers were conspiring against the Arse when they met up at a Charity event which raised over £500,000 for underpriviliged children.

the event was just a ploy to get the Managers together to plan their assault on the Arse next Season.

so i suppose the figure of over £500,000 raised is just a smokescreen made up by the entire Media?............

sayjann said:

according to him 19 PL Managers were conspiring against the Arse when they met up at a Charity event which raised over £500,000 for underpriviliged children.

the event was just a ploy to get the Managers together to plan their assault on the Arse next Season.

so i suppose the figure of over £500,000 raised is just a smokescreen made up by the entire Media?............

Now I'm confused? Please copy and post the quote. I joke a lot on here and it seems everyone but you sees the joke and when I'm serious. I have no idea what this is about?

i'm a little vague about what you mean,but i imagine you were replying to something CS said.

but as you know i have no idea of anything he says.

but i might have an inkling and if i'm right i must apolgise for getting the wording wrong.

i said 'according to him 19 PL Managers were conspiring against the Arse when they met up at a Charity event which raised over £500,000 for underpriviliged children'

what i meant was that ' CS would have claimed that 19 Managers were probably conspiring against the Arse when they met up at a Charity event which raised over £500,000 for underpriviliged children'

my mind probably a little mushy after an 18 Hour shift at Work.......

but if i'm wrong then i apologise again.

he still can't accept that Managers and Players talk to each other about Football related things and that not every conversation is about how to kick the Arse off the Pitch.

and he can't accept that if Arsenal don't do well sometimes that it might be down to their failings.

it's always the other Team kicking Team or Fergie ringing up Managers asking for a little roughing up.

and of course Winger has never ever done such a henious thing like talking to another Manager about another Team or Player.

it just gets boring in the end and he never backs up what he says.............

sayjann said:

i'm a little vague about what you mean,but i imagine you were replying to something CS said.

but as you know i have no idea of anything he says.

but i might have an inkling and if i'm right i must apolgise for getting the wording wrong.

i said 'according to him 19 PL Managers were conspiring against the Arse when they met up at a Charity event which raised over £500,000 for underpriviliged children'

I looked back on my last posts since page 78 and thought maybe I wrote something I didn't recall about such a charity event but I didn't. Someone, anyone please review my past posts and let me know either on here or PM if I mentioned anything like that. I take the 'piss' as some say and perhaps its hard to tell when I'm doing it and when I'm not. That's the only thing I can think of.

http://football.guardian.co.uk/comment/story/0,,1779715,00.html

A couple quotes from the piece: )

Chelsea have just signed Michael Ballack on £130,000 a week, even though they lost £140m last year and £87.8m the year before. Fans don't understand how that is possible. Such deficit financing is very bad for football. What happens if the benefactor who is providing all this money decides to walk away? The club would be bankrupt within seconds.

We want clubs to produce more players, and curb this buying hysteria. Arsenal are a good example in this respect. Although those players can be from anywhere in the world, we think the result will eventually be greater recruitment of players eligible to play for that country's national team.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/world_cup_2006/teams/england/5026922.stm

new and latest news.

i'm torn between 2 camps.

yes i would like to see Rooney play in Germany but i fear for him if he does.

the first thing any Defender will do will be to kick his bad foot and injure him again.

he will have lost a bit of fitness no matter what the experts say.

you can do all sorts ot training but not running around a Football field and kicking a ball will lose you something.

but as a MU Fan i want him to miss the WC and heal properly ready for the 2006/07 Season.

if the FA do rush him back and he gets crocked again will they compensate MU for him missing Games?..........i don't think so.

will they pay his wages because of their fanatical desire to have him in Germany and then he misses Games for MU......i don't think so.

Fergie has been blasted for his 'MU comes first attitude' and that is fucking right.

i would imagine Winger,Benitez and Moaner would have done the same if Gerrard,Henry and Lampard were in this position.

no Manager wants to lose one of their best Players at the start of the Season because of the idiotic decisions by Countries decisions.

i see no point in taking him if he will not play,despite England Players saying they want him there.

but if the reports are true then his replacement could be Defoe or Johnson.

i wonder which one would be better?.

Archived