Sexy Cars of 2005

Torneyboy

Lp,

Bentley... is... a... bloody... boring... car?????????

:boxing::redflag:

Random, looking for a gun in the Graemlins pannel, but that website is too forgiving...

Guest lazyphil

<<Will I be the stud criuzin' the streets of the Big Mango or what?>>

Well you might be the stud but I seriously doubt you'll be cruzing anywhere in bkk, bumper to bumper at 3MPH perhaps!!!

whosyourdaddy said:

I really like the new mazda 3. Not the sexiest but for the price a cool car.

Agree with WYD, in Thailand the Mazda 3 is good value for money, so much so I was considering getting one myself last week, it was a toss up between the 3 and Toyota Fortuner 3.0 V.

I eventualy went for the Fortuner for many reasons, not least the Mazda is similar to Mrs Meks current car and I could not see the point of having 2 similar cars.

khwaimaisabai said:

Hi torneyboy,

Mine is not there. I like these Hummers. Big and chunky, not fast but powerful. Make you feel totally in control.

Sexy?

Khwai

Yeah they look cool.

Hate to pay for a tank of gas ....AUD1.22 lit today :doah:

There is an all black one i see every few weeks ..has a TV in the back,sound system...think the guy lives in it :p

I like the Mazda RX8 (for a 2005 model) but agree the Mazda 3 is value for money in Thailand and looks good too.

I'm not really into SUVs.

Suadum, lovely car. I drove a Spitfire Mk II for a very short time - cute but horrible handling. My choice of a 2005 convertible would be the SAAB 9-3; may not be everyone's cup of tea, but I like it.

Archived