Sexy Cars of 2005

Torneyboy

SEXIEST CAR AWARD

Wednesday, Road & Travel Magazine announced its annual Sexiest Cars list. The top choice this year was the Chevrolet Corvette. Ford's popular new retro Mustang took second place. Here are the choices in order of their rank.

Sexiest Cars for 2005

1. Chevrolet Corvette

2. Ford Mustang

3. BMW Z4

4. Acura NSX

5. Chrysler Crossfire

6. Honda S2000

7. Mazda RX8

8. Mercedes-Benz SLK350

9. Nissan 350Z

10. Porsche 911 Carrera

Is yours here ::

How about the 1962 Alfa Guiletta Spyder I just put a down payment on at a used car lot on Rama 9? Not much sexier than that! I'll pick it up a couple of weeks from now when I get back from Jakarta. OK, this iosn't really it, but it is close (right year & color):

62-ALFA-FRONT.jpg

62-ALFA-REARLEFT.jpg

Will I be the stud criuzin' the streets of the Big Mango or what?

OK, it doesn't run, but that can be cured within a couple of weeks, with an engine fix or transplant.

Cheers,

SD

torneyboy,

straycat ,

list is shite. sounds like Best Hotel of the World Poll and the Oriental comes second . There is only one thing sexy :

http://www.maserati-maranello-motors.de/

Plus my current platonic , non-agricultural, urban Thai salesperson . Asked me if I want to see her parents in October , I am praying no immoral attitude surfacing here. Is sex between unmarried people legal in the kingdom ?? :shakehead

BuBi

why you laugh me

Guest lazyphil

I had what is considored a modern classic Italian car (according to a motor mag I have treasured because of the article :o), Lancia HPE Beta 2000ie, I hope this doesn't suffer the rust Italian (Alfas and Lancias in particular) cars used to suffer from, make sure under that gleaming paint job isn't a load of grot!

Hehe! Bubi, guessed u would react reading the list... anyway putting the Z4 before the SLK 350 and the Porsche 911 shows how weak is the list. No top class stuff in there.

Besides a friend shipped the new Mustang from Canada and it's pretty cool, plus original in this part of the world. he has a good deal as well on the cabriolet model and thought about buying it but am more and more surely bending to the tough fist of french laws and giving up car driving.

a shame, really :down:

Archived